Thursday, June 01, 2006

What Sucks More Than Grocery Shopping....

Trying to write a list for said grocery shopping trip...

Oh, and what's worse than that? I will tell you! Trying to come up with a grocery list that follows the rules of the South Beach diet and contains only those items that will help me zip up my wedding dress and still be able to breathe. Actually at this point I'd settle for just having the damn thing zip up. The only way this could get worse would be having to actually eat those items on the list. Ha!

Ok enough whining. Anyone have any ideas on what I should get my lovely and wonderful bridesmiads? And Ang, Tram, Mia, etc you are not allowed a vote in this! :) Actually, you should not even be reading this...so stop now. You heard me...Shoo! Go away! Yeah, I'm talking to you...hit the road chicas! (But I say all that with love...haha.)

6 Comments:

Blogger Ang said...

That is so funny cause I just went to the grocery store too and bought all of my South Beach stuff! Won't be that bad, Lisa! Turkey meatballs are good! I read the blog religiously, so too bad...I want ...hmmm...I don't know what I want! Argh.

6/01/2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

I got my bridesmaids jewelry to wear with their dresses on the wedding day, and gave it to them in a little engraved jewelry box.

6/01/2006 6:38 PM  
Blogger Bailey's Mom said...

Well since you didn't name me I will be on here trying to find out what the gifts will be :) :)

If Ang, Tram and Mia want to bribe me - I might give up the info to them too!

How did your crown go? are you in pain?

6/02/2006 3:26 PM  
Blogger IAmJonas said...

How was the wedding?!?! I want to hear details and see pictures please!!

8/28/2006 9:17 PM  
Blogger MRME said...

You SOOOOOOooooooOOOOooOOOo need to update your blog ;P ~Mel

8/30/2006 12:21 PM  
Blogger PaintingChef said...

I just realized that you just got married!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I so hope that when you get home from your honeymoon you'll post pictures! We miss you!

8/30/2006 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home