Thursday, May 18, 2006

Our Regularly Scheduled Programming will Resume when the Mucus Subsides

I know, I know. I am just a bad, unreliable blogger. I feel so bad. Ok, not really. Ha! But...I do have news though! Big, exciting, oh-my-gosh-this-has-to-happen-or-the-universe-is-just-mean news! But I'm not going to share that with you until I have time to do it justice. And right now...sorry, but my big box of Puffs Plus with Lotion tissues is calling my name. I believe this is the fourth box I've gone through over the last three days. Are you feeling sorry for my pathetic nasal-drip self yet? No...well fine then! That just means I'll make you wait even longer for the news. Just teasing! I will be kind enough to leave you with a hint.

....I heart the Rockies.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Kjersten said...

hey hey! Dare I congratulate you early? I'll wait for the real thing because I don't want to jinx it. All my best wishes! :)

5/19/2006 10:29 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

K- Ahh, sure go ahead. :) Thanks! Unfortunately, we won't know anything definite until end of July. Eeek, how will I ever make it?!?!

5/19/2006 6:37 PM  
Blogger PaintingChef said...

Do I sense a move on the horizon...?

5/24/2006 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home