Sunday, April 23, 2006

G.I. Jane, I'm So Not...

A conversation Sean and I had in the car earlier today...

Me: I think if I had to serve in one of the branches of military, I'd pick the Air Force. I don't know why, but for some reason I just think they'd let me sleep in the latest. Oh, and I'd have to work it into my contract that being a curly-haired girl and all, I'd need an extra hour of prep time in the morning to straighten my hair.

Sean: Honey, if it ever gets to the point where our armed forces are that desperate for people to serve, it's time to throw down the white flag and say lots and lots of prayers.

Hmmmph! Apparently, Sean doubts my skills as a warfighter. Sheesh, just because I'd want to look nice while kicking a little ass. What's wrong with that? ;o)

2 Comments:

Blogger PaintingChef said...

Absolutely NOTHING is wrong with that! Doesn't he know that they never make the movie based on the not cute girl's life? Duh...

4/24/2006 11:55 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

PC- Nah, of course not. Men, they are such a clueless bunch! Haha!

5/04/2006 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home