Sunday, March 05, 2006

This Look Says Must Have Wine in Massive Quantities due to way too much Fun with Floral...


Could this be the look of a bewildered Bride-to-be? Our appointment with the florist yesterday took over two hours. Oh, how our heads hurt afterwards. But progress was made as you shall see! It's so exciting to see it all coming together. I love what we've come up with. The colors will be a mixture of deep wine/sangria red, warm orange and creamy white. The only detail left to tackle with the florist are the centerpieces. Our brains and wallets hurt too much after picking out the bridal/bridesmaids bouquets, groom/groomsmen/father/grandfather boutonnieres and corsages for the mothers/grandmothers.

Oh, and please excuse the wild hair. Did I mention I'm trying to grow out my bangs for the wedding? Ugh, what a painful process!! They're long enough to constantly get in my eyes and annoy the crap out of me, but not yet long enough to tuck behind my ears. One of these nights, I'll probably lose it and hack them off. I'm just teasing, but jeez this is an exercise in patience, which we know I have very little of. Check out the new glasses. I'm trying out transition lenses, so really the dark circles under my eyes are quite that bad. The lenses were just at an in between shade.

8 Comments:

Blogger Linds said...

Hey Lisa,

This is Lindsey Galloway... Can you send me an e-mail?? Not sure how to get into touch with you.

thanks
Linds1975@gmail.com

3/06/2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger West Coast Mia said...

What a sweet picture of you. The flowers are very beautiful. It sounds like you guys are moving right along. Time is flying by and I need to get on the dress. Remind me to give a call to Ang regarding my dress and were to send a check to. With the time difference I always think about it after you guys have left work. I love ya!

3/06/2006 7:23 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

beautiful as always :) ... can you believe we've known each other 8 years?! i was just thinking about that the other day :)

3/09/2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger IAmJonas said...

Just found your blog and love it! Read through all the archives. You are one funny chica. Do you have any other blogs you write/wrote? Me bored at work and need good things to read! Keep it up!

3/13/2006 3:13 PM  
Blogger IAmJonas said...

PS You should try theknot.com for planning! The message boards are great, so sayeth a female friend.

3/13/2006 4:21 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Mia- Dont worry you have until the end of March before she orders. I don't know about the sweet pic part, more like crazy-eyed woman with wild hair. Hehe.

Bethers- Ahh, you're too kind. I need to mini-size you so I can carry you around in my back pocket and you can say nice things all day. haha!! I love the pic, she's so darn cute. The cheeks, I just want to pinch them!!

IamJonas- Thanks! Nope, no other blogs. I have a hard enough time keeping up with this one, which obviously I don't do that great a job of.

3/14/2006 10:08 AM  
Blogger Zube Girl said...

That picture is classic! It can all be stressful, but I promise on that day, no matter what glitches might occur, it will be the best ever. :-)

3/18/2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Zube- Thanks girlie! That is exactly what I need to hear and what I need to have pounded into my head. :)

3/21/2006 7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home