Sunday, March 05, 2006

My Bouquet...


My favorite...the Bride's Bouquet!! Sean actually picked it out. I always knew my honey was a smart man. The red roses will be replaced with Black Beauty roses and keeping the white freesia as is. This is a European style holder in the picture. It's not really my taste. So I'll be going with the classic clutch so you can see the stems which will be held together with a pretty ribbon. Also, the flowers will not lay entirely flat. The roses will be tucked slightly below the freesia. I prefer the up-and-down look since I think it's more natural rather than man-made. I also don't want it to look like a giant red and white ball. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Zube Girl said...

Lala Lisa, those flowers are BEAUTIFUL! I just LOVE daisies!

3/18/2006 12:24 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Thanks Zube! :) We aim to please around here. Haha!

3/21/2006 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home