Saturday, February 25, 2006

Eeeek!! The Countdown Has Begun...

Six months from today is the big day. It used to be this far off date that was just kind of looming out there way off in the future. I didn't need to worry about all the wedding details, vendors, guests lists, invites, shoes and jewelry (good God, could I just find something that matches already). I'm guessing though it's fairly common for a bride to feel like she's just inches away from a nervous breakdown or from ruining the whole day, because oh my god you forgot something and you're a horrible bad wedding planning person, and your guests will remember this forever and life as we know it will cease.

Ahem..sorry about that. I think I'm back from my mental meltdown now. Thanks for listening. :)

Sean, if you're reading this. For the love of God, would you please finally put the damn ring on the proper hand when trying on wedding rings. Do you think there's a hidden message in the fact that he keeps putting them on his right ring finger? I mean, come on, you're left-handed honey! Your first instinct should be to put it on the leftie. Sheesh! ;o)That's ok, keep it up because each time you do it I think the carat weight of my wedding band should increase. Hehe.

2 Comments:

Blogger West Coast Mia said...

It is crazy how quick the day is coming. I am so excited for you. Don't worry about if you forget something no one will care or probably even know unless you tell them. Just have fun with it. Every bride I have ever known has said things have gone wrong at there weddings. I was in a couple and the rest I attended and I didn't know anything had happened until after the weddings and they weren't noticeable to anyone else. So relax and have fun with it if that is possible. :-)
I hope Sean does try the rings on the left hand. My left hand is a half size to a size different than my left hand. My left hand is smaller for some reason. I love you both.

2/27/2006 1:29 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Yeah, I know things will work out and no will probably notice if a little detail is forgotten. I'm just uber-stressed out with finals coming up and because I had to increase the number of hours I work again. I so wasn't expecting that last one. So of course now, I have to try and find time to do everything when really I just want to sleep for a week or two and rest. The motivation, it's escaped as of lately. Hehe. No more school! No more school! :)

2/27/2006 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home