Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Would You Care For a Spot of Tea?

So an invite to spend the Fall 2006 semester studying abroad at Oxford arrived today in the mail for me. It's a huge honor and only those who have been personally invited are allowed to apply, unfortunately I'm about 18k shy of being able to afford it and I'd have to leave for the program four days after our wedding. So what do you all think? Anyone want to chip in for the 18k as a wedding gift? Ha! :)

No? Oh well, that's ok! I could never spend four months away from Sean and our furry kids. I barely survived 8 days even with constant phone communication. So 120 days with limited access to email or phone time and I'd definitely have severe Burger-Butt, Baden Pup and Tigger Kitty withdrawals. Besides, I so don't think I could pull off the whole English accent thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Zube Girl said...

I so know what you mean! Even though the furry kids and the honey drive me crazy, I couldn't leave them behind outside of a week!

1/02/2006 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home