Thursday, November 17, 2005

Is it Possible to Fall Apart at the Age of 26...?

- First, let's talk about the back pain. My mid to lower back right along and on the spine has been so tender, sore and gets severely angry when any pressure is put on it. Should I go to the chiropractor...um, yeah...but do I have time for it...No!

- I think it may be safe to say that as I get older I get crazy. Since my wonderful, panic attack ass-kicking pal Zoloft decided to "poop" out on combating evil-moody-angry-sad-crazy-crying Lisa, my doc has now added Wellbutrin to the mix. Double dosing on crazy pills must really mean I have issues, huh? hehe. See, I'm even high maintenance when it comes to head meds. But hey, at least I'm consistent.

- Yeah, so wore what used to be one of my fave VS bras today. No sooner did I get home and rip it off because the damn thing was digging into my skin. Um, apparently it's not bad enough that my waist and tummy are rebelling against me but whatever the hell that area next to your boobs and under your armpits is called is too. (And shut it- yes, I have an elliptical right in my living room that's brand new, but hey no happy pills = lazy, damn my ass is expanding Lisa.)

- At what point do you go through your closet and get rid of all your skinny clothes and just admit that, eh...I'm never getting those over my ass or to button again? Just curious, not that I'll do this...because damn it that would leave me with ample closet space and being that I am a woman I feel that is imperative that I keep super cramped closet as to not disturb the natural order of the universe. Besides, if I give up precious closet space, Burger-Butt might think he's actually allowed to store clothes in our closet rather than in the spare bedroom. Haha! (Oh, before you go...awww, poor Sean...it was his idea and it's not like our house is that big. His clothes only take an extra five seconds to walk to. Although, they are in the room with the litter box. Oops! Ok, so maybe I am an evil wench..but a loveable one with a pretty, pretty ring that sparkles oh-so-much and damn I should of got me one of these a long time ago.)

Love ya honey! Thanks for putting up with me and helping me retain what little sanity I have left.

P.S. I take no responsibility for grammar/spelling errors or rants that came out of nowhere due to lack of sleep and crashing on one work project or school assignment after another. Is this really all necessary? I just want to open up a darn doggy day camp center. Yes, I'm serious. Animals, so much better than humans. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Bailey's Mom said...

I did finally come to terms with getting rid of the skinny clothes. When i moved, it forced me to go through all of my stuff and I dumped anything i hadn't worn in a year.

the good news - it made room for me to BUY more!!!! don't worry about there being too much space, you can fill it quickly. I'm always up for shopping.

11/18/2005 12:01 PM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

I filled up 4 garbage bags full of my skinny clothes. Felt pretty darn good! Of course, those garbage bags are still sitting in the garage in case I might, I don't know, lose a little weight one day. Secretly I'm hoping that greg will accidentally throw them out with the rest of the trash.

11/18/2005 12:18 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

let's see...after i had sammy, i think that's when i finally decided "you know what, they're never going to fit anymore, chuck em out"...that's also when i decided that i'd rather be comfy in my clothes than squeeze into a smaller size than necessary... you're a size 8 right? eh go up a size...nobody's really going to notice but you..and you know you're beautiful just the way you are *hugs*

11/19/2005 2:49 AM  
Blogger West Coast Mia said...

Half my closet still has my size 7 to 8 clothes and how many years ago was that! I just keep telling myself you will need those again one day. But if by some miracle I really could fit into them again they will be so outdated I would look stupid wearing them. :-)
Steve was really sweet too! He has his clothes in the closet in our office room. He got lucky that we have 2 spare bedrooms or the litter box would be in his room.
Although when you come visit he gets the litter box for a couple of days. You are to beautiful and delicate to be smelling a poop box.
I can't wait to hug and kiss you next month. I love you!!!

11/21/2005 5:21 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

E- I knew you're always up for shopping, I am too. Unfortunately, my wallet isn't. :( And Sean probably wouldn't be too thrilled. I know I'm probably in denial, but I so refuse to throw them out yet. Damn it, I will wear them again. I can't toss brand new hot dress-up skirts from Ann Taylor. It just would't be right! :)

Bethers- Yes, but you have three adorable and cute reason for your weight change. Me, I got nothing to blame but my love for comfort food. Hehe. I don't think I need to go up a size...yet. It's just all my 4's and 6's that I can't squeeze into. Before anyone says quit your whining...it's not so much the number that bugs me, its the fact that I have brand new and really cute clothes that I can't wear. And I'm a poor part-time working student now. :)

K- You go girl! If I actually got movitated enough to do that, Sean would definitely take them to the Salvation Army immediately before I could change my mind. Hehe.

Mia- Maybe I'll have to go shopping at the Fabulous Miss Mia's Boutique. Hehe. I'll hold your wedding dress hostage. :) I know, it's so close. I would be super excited, except I can't get over how much I have get done for school between now and then. Not enough time! Eeeek! :) But I can't wait to see your smiling, tear-stained face waiting at the bottom of the escalators. That's the best part because then I know at least someone out there misses me. Love ya sis!

11/22/2005 9:38 AM  
Blogger Zube Girl said...

Ugh. The skinny clothes. I can't seem to get rid of them either.

And that sucks with the bras the MOST! They're expensive, and it's hard to give 'em up when you find a good one.

11/22/2005 8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home