Monday, November 28, 2005

Desperate Adult Working Student in Search of More than 24 Hours in a Day

I'm out of sass and don't look over here for class
Because simply put school is kicking my ass...

[Hey folks, hopefully I'll be back with a vengeance after the next week and a half. Sorry ya'll, but something has got to give and this is it. Plus, I'm pretty sure all four of my readers won't mind too much. :) We had a good 'ol Southern Turkey Day complete with racist commentary (I think she may have been dumb enough to not even realize she was being obnoxious) and Confederate flags (because Lord knows there's no shortage of those in Southern Virginia). Overall though, we had good food and great company. It was a nice, but an all too fleeting break from the grind. I returned home to a list of items to accomplish including writing two research papers, 3000+ pages of reading and Finals to prepare for. Eeek, they're next week! What the F***? Ok, now I really gotta go. I really do miss ya'll and I'd so rather be shooting the shit with you. So feel free to stop by and share your interesting stories to amuse me or keep me from drowning in a sea of tears or panic-filled sweat beads.]

6 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

you'll survive hon and before you know it, winter break will be here :) ..big hugs to you *hugs* and good luck!..as for turkey day...i ate dry turkey that i didn't make (of course cause mine is kickass turkey!) and i was forced *snorts* to wash it down with large amounts of beer...needless to say i passed out :D ... sounds like yours was interesting :)

11/29/2005 1:05 AM  
Blogger PaintingChef said...

Ahhh...the racist commentary never disappoints, does it? Ugh.

Good luck sweetie! Take it easy when you get a chance.

11/29/2005 11:03 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Bethers- Thanks sweetie, I hope I do. So far I've managed to mostly keep my composure and not take any of this out on Sean. It'd be hard to take it out on him when he's been staying up late every night with me to help me not fall asleep and so I get my work done. He rocks like that. :)Enjoying the "Yeah, I'm Not Pregnant Drinkfest", eh? Good for you! :)

PC- Thanks hon! Btw, I found a card that I got for you to send when I mailed back your samples. Yeah, I'm a bit behind seeing as how the message I wrote in the card is dated like August something. Eeek! I really will get those back to you and haven't forgotten. I suck, feel free to remind me! (Hope I don't appear as an anonymous question on We Three Bitches...haha!)

11/30/2005 12:50 PM  
Blogger PaintingChef said...

You'd only appear as an anonymous question if you sent one in...honestly we haven't had to make any up yet!

And seriously, I'm in no hurry! You just take care of you first!

12/01/2005 2:30 PM  
Blogger Zube Girl said...

Good luck with school stuff. :)

12/03/2005 10:11 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Zube Girl- Thanks! :) It's almost over...after this week. That's really good and terrifying at the same time. hehe

12/04/2005 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home