Monday, October 24, 2005

These Are My Favorite Moments...

Baden and Sean are rolling around on the living room floor wrestling. They're so cute. They keep swinging their full body weight into each other. Boys! I love watching them play. One second they are nipping at each other's ears, growling back and forth and the next Baden catches Sean by surprise and tugs on his boxers or bites him in the tush. It's hilarious...Sean will try and tap Baden on the feet and Baden will skip and hop to get away until finally he gives up in submission and just collapses onto the floor with his paws tucked under him. It's times like this that might heart just swells with so much happiness and joy that I think I may just burst and I say a silent prayer of thanks to God for the wonderful trio of boys in my life.

Ok, enough with the sappy stuff....so excited..new Laguna Beach tonight!!! Although, I don't know if I can stay up that late I have to be at 4:30 tomorrow because I have a 7:30 a.m. meeting which means I have to leave no later than 6 a.m. thanks to good 'ol DC traffic. Pfffbbbtttt!

Night sweets!

5 Comments:

Blogger Zube Girl said...

Aww...I totally love those moments. It really is the small things isn't it?

10/25/2005 7:47 AM  
Blogger West Coast Mia said...

You do have two of the greatest guys. I am so happy for you. :-)

10/25/2005 10:44 AM  
Blogger Bailey's Mom said...

Those def are the best moments in life. Most people dont take the time to truly appreciate them.

Good for you for noticing and enjoying those special little moments!

10/25/2005 3:37 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Zube- Yes it is! It's these moments that remind me why I put up with him, especially when he's being the whiny sick boy like he is tonight.

Mia- Hey, don't forget about Tigger Kitty! :) Yeah, they aren't too shabby.

E- Thanks! We need to do a play date with the pups! When it's not raining and freezing outside.

10/25/2005 6:41 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

and why my i ask did you NOT take pictures?! those are the things we want to see :P jk

10/26/2005 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home