Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I Sit Behind Britney...

So when I signed up for a Womens Studies class this semester little did I know that Mrs.Federline was enrolled in it as well. The girl who sits in front me of has the same greasy-hasn't-been-washed-in-2-weeks-hair with roots in dire need of massive quantities of hair dye. She makes the same fashion blunders to include wide bra straps peeking out of a thin strapped tank top and much too long pants. She is also never without her frozen coffee drink with mounds of whip cream on top. If she breaks out a bag of Cheetos I may be forced to notify Star that Brit isn't really in L.A. with Creepy Kev and the baby. Actually now that I think about it, why call the tabloids when I could just take the pics myself and sell them for big bucks. Hmmmph! I'm so smart sometimes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

*pats lis on the head* we all have our moments hon..it was only a matter of time before you had one :P

10/26/2005 12:08 PM  
Blogger PaintingChef said...

You could TOTALLY pay for your wedding that way...

10/26/2005 12:31 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Beth- Haha....please tell me that the kids didn't inherit your sunny/sweet as pie disposition. :P Hehe.

PC- I could pay for the wedding, honeymoon and afford to put Baden up in the Puppy Ritz while we're away. Woohoo!
Although, she's always flipping her hair around and I'm deathly afraid that at some point I'll get grease in the eye. Eeeew!

Ok, time to be nice before God decides to hit me in the tush with a big lightning bolt. Haha!

10/26/2005 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home