Friday, October 07, 2005

Exciting News Everywhere I Turn....

So Depeche Mode will be here in concert...and I kind of want to go. I'm not too familiar with their newer stuff, but I love the old songs. I was pretty psyched until I realized that the concert takes place on Dec 9. Darn it! I fly out at the butt crack of dawn the next morning. There's no way I can deal with no sleep, a hangover, and get on a plane. Nope....not doing it.

In other news....OH MY GOD!! It's Christmas in October! Could this really happen? I'd be so fricking excited. Please ladies, please do it!!! We miss you so. No show can compare. Do it for the money, do it for your fans...I don't care what the reason is just give us more SATC!!

And in other news Laguna Beach will be back for Season 3 and apparently some the girls have taken up modeling...corsets of all things. Um, someone tell me why they have Jessica dressed in those horrible pants and whose the chick on the very right that's hotter than the rest of them. I've never seen her before and of course I know all the LB kids! ;-) E-online has more dirt. Such as, did you know that there's an LB kid who lives in a trailer? Why doesn't the kid just move in to LC's house. She's got plenty of room...hell we could all just live in the backyard and enjoy the HUGE hot tub with the awesome view. I so want one of those!

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

i liked dm's older stuff too, haven't heard any of their newer stuff... as for SATC ... oh my bob that would SO rock! :)

10/07/2005 8:09 PM  
Blogger Bailey's Mom said...

OMG!!! SITC????
Thats better than Christmas. I got chills all over when i clicked on the link and saw that it could be back for my viewing pleasure... now if they can only write aiden back in somehow..

10/09/2005 3:33 PM  
Blogger Bailey's Mom said...

OK Laguna Beach Lovers.. check this out...
Everything you wanted to know about Laguna:
http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Archive2005/051007.html

10/10/2005 7:30 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Beth....I know, I so hope it happens. It better because it would just be inhumane to tease us and not deliver.

E- Ooh, they so should bring him back. I like her better with him than Big. I think because Big reminds me too much of a certain ex of mine. Ok, so said ex showered less and definitely didn't dress as well. You get the point. Haha! :) I saw that article on E. Just can't get enough of the LB gossip! :)

10/10/2005 9:52 PM  
Blogger Kold_Kadavr_flatliner said...

Would you believe I love humanity? Even the French? HeeHee

10/11/2005 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home