Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Cross-Eyed & Sleepy...Zzzzzzzzzz

Ok, this just sucks. Why did I take 12 credits? Oh, that's right because I am INSANE. Wednesday I have a quiz and Thursday I have a paper due and a midterm. Am I ready for any of this....um no. So wish me luck. Oh, and I got a "C" on my last Geog test. I don't get C's. This is so not cool. I'm tempted to drop the class on principle alone. :) What really sucks is I so thought I had done well on the test. Oh well.

Have I told ya'll that my Latin Amer Hist Prof is such a frickin hottie! He showed up today in a suit. Hmm...can we say yummy! Shh, don't tell Sean I said that. Oh, and did I mention that I was one of those rude people whose phones go off in the middle of class? Yep, I was so embarassed and felt like such an ass. I think it just speaks to my level of exhaustion though.

Anyways, now it's sleepy time, but I'm coming off a Suzanne high. I just IM'ed with an old friend who I hadn't talk to in ages. We were sending pics back and forth and catching each other up on the latest happenings in our lives. Isn't it funny how you don't realize how much you miss someone until you talk to them again? And then it's like hey...why'd you disappear? You're such a cool, kick ass chick. And I have to say she looks fabulous. The hair is so super Pantene shiny. Suz, I'm so glad we had a chance to chat and catch up. You better keep in touch Missy! :)

Ok, I'm going to go crash for um....like five hours before I have to get up to work on a paper. *sniffle* Any volunteers to do it for me? Puh-lease.

Lost Doggie Update: The owner picked up the cute little Chow/Shepherd mix pup we found. I think the retrieved him on Friday. I was happy for the dog, but a bit bummed out that it mean we weren't going to get to adopt him. Not that Sean would let me...but I was already starting to work on him and I think the guilt was setting in. Oh well, I'm glad the doggy is back home with his owners who will hopefully be more cognizant now of his whereabouts because next time I'm Keeping Him!! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

sorry things are rough with 12 credits, but at least you have some eye candy :) ... glad the pooch's owners found him..just remember, that even the best of pet owners lose their dogs now and again :) ...could be that dog was the canine version of houdini, ha ha ha. just reminding you that it doesn't necessarily mean that they're bad pet owners :). if a pet is determined enough (and we've all owned that kind at one point in time or another) they'll get loose. heck i've had pets stolen from me. anyway, hope you have pleasant dreams *hugs*

10/04/2005 11:47 PM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

You'll pull through. You've done it before! The semester will be over before you know it, and you'll get a nice break for thanksgiving to recharge, right?

... I really don't know what the secret is for getting motivated for school, I obviously haven't found it yet, I'm just pulling out all the tricks in the hat here :)

Glad that the owners came for their doggy. I sure hope they take better care of him this time.

10/05/2005 1:35 PM  
Blogger West Coast Mia said...

I am so sorry that you got a C. I know you will kick butt next time. I really admire how you can work and go to school all at the same time. I think if it was only work and school time I could maybe do it. But since you have so much frickin homework I would of had a heart attack long ago. You really are awesome.
I am glad that the dog got to go home. That is always nice to know that they cared enough to look for him. Love ya!!!!

10/05/2005 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home