Monday, September 05, 2005

Why Do Men So Often Revert Back to Their Pre-Puberty Mindset?

Ok, so both these scenes took place in the kitchen.

Lunchtime today, I'm at the kitchen sink when Sean comes up behind and puts his butt against mine...and proceeds to let out multiple farts and then proceeds to snicker. Yes, I know...completely disgusting and juvenile. (But hey...did you see the ring he got me?!?)

Just a few minutes ago...I'm peering in the refrigerator looking for the package of salad when he slides up besides me and again relieves himself of some excess gas. Yes, my friends...welcome to daily life in our household. (Again, I have to say...the ring it's gorgeous in all it's sparkly prettiness.) Haha!

Of course, Sean is denying the above events ever occurred and is snidely requesting that I instead focus on the dinner he is currently preparing. Again, he's such a Diva!

Sean's lame attempt at interrupting me from posting this was to ask me if I could give Baden Pup food and water. I replied, "Sure, once I'm done posting". Sean's response, "Oh, fine...I see blabbing to the internet is SOOO more important than your dog, hear that Baden...Mommy doesn't love you". Hmm...can we say Drama Queen?

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

did you ask him what was wrong with HIS hands and legs and why he couldn't feed Baden if it was SOOOOOOO important? *LOL* ... sorry, today's my last day of being pregnant and i'm not exactly feeling nice towards the male population :D

9/06/2005 10:49 AM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

Beautiful new look! I love it! Almost thought I'd linked to the wrong blog for a second there ;)

Congrats on the location find, looks gorgeous, hope sean doesn't change his mind on you.

9/06/2005 11:12 AM  
Blogger West Coast Mia said...

OK sorry Sean, but I would have to kill him and show no mercy. :-)
When Steve and I got together he thought farting was the funniest thing. He sat and farted on me once before he learned that if he valued his life it wouldn't happen again. I am happy to report he is back in the closet when it comes to farting.

9/06/2005 2:46 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Beth- I think my oh-so-witty reply was "bite me".

K- Oh, there will be no mind changing...not if he values his manhood. :) So could you possibly beat me to the altar? Let me tell ya, the Geog prof I have this time around...Oh my god...so painful. I just really wish I could ram his pointer finger down his throat if not to only shut him up for a few seconds.

Mia- Sean in the closet about farting...yeah so not happening. Hehe. Don't worry, I got him back. Ha! Let's just say I don't think he'll be letting me sit on him anymore so I can crack his back. He got a bit more than he bargained for. Hehe. Payback's a bitch baby!

9/07/2005 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home