Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Welcome to the World Baby Blkhmster....Now on to the Cat Fight!

So the always entertaining, constant commenter and full of great snark Bethers was scheduled to have her baby girl today! Isn't it so exciting? This is #3 and hopefully will be smaller than cutie-pie big boy baby #2 was. I have no idea how she gave birth to a baby that big, but Beth you're a better woman than me! :) Enjoy your very last time in childbirth (if that's possible...hehe). I can't wait to meet the newest addition to your family. I'm sure she'll be just as adorable as Miss K.

Day 3 of the wedding day site watch has been fairly peaceful. Sean still wants to get married at Meadowlark which is good because I really wasn't looking forward to having to rip off his legs and watching the remaining stump trail blood through the house or running him over with the car. Besides, if he weren't around then I'd have dog poop duty (eeew), when Baden eats strings or other disgusting foreign objects I'd have to be the one to pull them from his rear and I'd have to pay the mortgage on my own. Yuck! So see that Sean does come in handy at times. ;) (Love ya honey...hehe.)

So nothing makes you feel like an old hag like going back to college and being around a bunch of skanky, often hungover, whiny, hoochie momma, "I'm-A-Blonde-With-A-Brain T-shirt-wearing always perky youngsters. And if I hear "Oh my gosh, I can't believe I'm going to be 22...like oh-my-god that's so old...and I can't wear clothes with suggestive phrases on them anymore. Like all my fun is over now...what's the point." Do you think it's awful that I day dream of spilling my plain coffee on their too-tiny-baby-tee wearing selves. Yes, I have coffee during the afternoon sometimes (because us old folks need caffeine to stay awake for the entire day and we can't have the fancy drinks all the time because...well they are fattening and now every single thing I eat sticks itself to my body and becomes another cellulite dimple on my ass or attaches itself to my ever expanding mid-section). I also daydream of taking away of all their sparkly glitter makeup. That stops being cute after fifth grade. Hehe. Oh, and if I hear one more person with Jessica Simpson's These Boots are Made for Walking as their ring tone, I'm seriously going to yank the phone from their perfectly manicured with bubble gum pink painted hands and stomp on it with my ever-so-stylish high heel shoe because those of us schmucks who actually have to earn money to pay for education can't wear flip flops every day. Some of us actually have to play grown up even if we'd so rather not. *sigh*

Think this rant means it's time for a vacation? I do, I do!

1 Comments:

Blogger West Coast Mia said...

WOW going to school seems very painful. :-) I could see how those girls would be really annoying. They would have gotten on my nerves when I was 21. Funny how we never went through that stage.(thank god) Hang in there it has to end sometime. Love ya

9/08/2005 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home