Monday, September 26, 2005

Take Me Out To A Ballgame!

In my earlier attempt to release massive amounts of stress and paranoia, I forgot to tell you about the fun we had this weekend. Yes, Burger-Butt and I were social! Imagine that. :) Kjersten and her (soon to be fiance...yeah!)Greg invited us to a Nationals Game. We had a blast! These two are so much fun to hang out with. It had been a few months since we last went out with them and we definitely need to do it more often. We ate at Hop's Brewery and the food was so yummy! They bring out these scrumptious frosting drizzled croissants for you to snack on while you browse the menu. They brought us six of them, but by the time K and Greg got there we had wolfed down four. Sorry K! Ok, in actually it was mostly me who was devouring them, but Sean did help a little. It was quite the adventure trying to find RFK Stadium, but eventually we made it there. Hey, part of the DC experience is getting hopelessly lost and crossing multiple state lines. Hehe. I've never had so much fun at a game and really it very little do with the actual game and moreso with the company. K and I wandered around a bit and ended up buying DC hats. I'm quite bitter that she looked much better in her's than I did in mine. I so do not have a hat head. Oh, and she has a fabulous new haircut, so you should go to her site and demand that she post a pic of her new sassy 'do. Anyways, it was such a fun night and Sean and I actually managed to stay up past 11pm. Woohoo, we're not old farts...just yet!

K...thanks for the tatoo!

4 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

wooot! sounds like you guys had a lot of fun and that's all that matters :) ... i on the other hand would've been all about the game and hotdogs :P

9/27/2005 9:52 PM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

Greg wants to know if you guys are free this Saturday night... he's wondering if you're in the mood to visit a few more local states. WV or maybe even PA?? ;D I've taken an oath that I will never go to Maryland as long as I live (unless I absolutely have to).

By the way, was it just more or did you have a heck of a time getting that tatoo off? I had to scrub for a half hour!

9/28/2005 9:41 AM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

... AND, I think you looked GREAT in your hat!! Next time, we'll have to sport the rally cap style.

9/28/2005 9:43 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

K- I had to use facial scrub to get the darn thing off. I was sporting it all day yesterday. Hehe. Finally, got it off this morning. Sean's came right off. He was a bit worried about showing up at the Pentagon with it on his hand. *lol*

Tell Greg, we're up for a tri-state road trip anytime. :)

9/28/2005 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home