Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Second Round of Your Q's...And A Surprise

Yes, I am alive...barely though. The past several days have been a blur of wedding details, reading massive amounts of textsbooks, multiple papers due and culminated in a huge exam. Oh, and work fit in there somewhere.

So better late than never...here's round 2 of the Q&A session. Courtesy the sassy Zube Girl:

1. What is your favorite swear word, and why?
Ok, not sure if this is a swear word...but I call Sean it all the time...ha! It's Penishead. I don't know why. Runner up is Fuck. Nothing releases tension like screaming FUCK at the top of your lungs!

2. Do you hit the snooze button in the morning, and if so, how many times?
Nope, never hit the snooze button. Not me. Before you get the wrong idea and think I'm a morning person or something. The reason why I don't hit it is because I never hear it. I've slept through it all when a house down the street caught fire and exploded and fire trucks with blaring sirens were passing by all night.

3. What color do you absolutely despise?
I can not stand anything that's neon-ish. Oh, and pink. So there will be no pink at our wedding. All of it just reminds me of Pepto Bismol. Yuck! Too frilly.

By way of my favorite Fashionista AnoniMs.:

1) Dream job??? (I THINK I may know the answer to this...but as we discuss work a lot, I thought I would ask)
I think K asked this before...see below please cause I'm a lazy mofo!

2) How many kids and when?
I'd love to have lots and lots of kids if we could afford them. But we'd be adopting, no way I'm giving birth to more than two. Reality says it'll probably be two. Confession though, I'm so terrified of having a boy. Girls, I understand and now how their minds/moods work. But I have no insight into the male mind...it perplexes me and disturbs me in so many ways. Haha. The clock is already ticking...quite loudly by the way. So maybe within a year and a half or two after we marry. If Sean had his way it'd be like five years. *lol* So we'll split the difference.

3) If you could ONLY buy shoes or purses, what would you buy???
If I stuff the shoes into the purse is that cheating? I'd have to say shoes. I love me some shoe shopping! Not to mention, you can leave home without a purse. I know, not likely, but you could do it. But leave home without cute shoes....Never!

Phew...this just felt like Exam #2 of tonight. Haha. Just kidding. Thanks for the great questions ladies!

Now on to the Suprise of the Evening.....I Have....Yes, I do....I'm in Possession of....Yeppers, I bought over the weekend.....A Fabulous...Beautiful...Fits Quite Nicely...Paid half the regular price for it....Have I built the suspense up enough yet?????????????????? It's a Wedding Dress!!! Eeek, does this mean I have to marry Burger-Butt now? :)

I finally found a pic of my wedding dress on-line. (Sean, look away...you promised!!) I don't think these photos do it justice, but I haven't had a chance yet to take my own pics yet. I know, I know...I will. Patience my dears! (Um, Elise...that is the same dress as mine, right? Damn different style numbers keep throwing me off! hehe.)

(Please ignore any typos as I'm cross-eyed by this point.)

5 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

boys aren't so bad..granted they're much different than girls and get into a lot more stuff than girls do...but they're also big cuddle bugs when they're little :) ...yep my name is beth and i'm the mother to a momma's boy *LOL* jk ... having said that..i'm glad i only have one boy :P

9/22/2005 10:21 AM  
Blogger PaintingChef said...

It's BEAUTIFUL! You'll look so fantastic!

And I'm just as petrified of having a boy as you are. I've told Patrick on more than one occasion that we will be raising either a girl or a drag queen. He's not as amused by that statement as I am.

And my ultra conservatice redneck neighbor who already thinks I'm going to hell...well I told him that just to get a rise out of him and I thought he was going to run in and program DFACS on his speed dial for future reference right then. Teehee...

9/22/2005 10:44 AM  
Blogger West Coast Mia said...

What a beautiful dress. I really love it and you are going to look so great in it. I bet you are relieved that the dress is out of the way. I know when I shopped for mine I felt like I would never find the right one. I can't believe how much you have accomplished in such a short time. You go girl!

9/22/2005 11:05 AM  
Blogger Bailey's Mom said...

Lis - that is the dress and you looked so gorgeous in it!!!

As for your color comments - PINK rocks :) :) :) :)

9/22/2005 12:51 PM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

Congrats on finding a dress!! It looks so beautiful!!!

9/23/2005 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home