Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My Baby is Lucky He's Got Back

So we're watching that show 'So You Think You Can Dance' and apparently Sean can't watch it without feeling the need to get his little groove on. *lol* Honey, I love you....but rhythm just ain't your thing. Now my sweetie was an equal opportunity dater. So I've come to the conclusion that the black women he dated must have been willing to overlook his shaking-his-money-maker-challenged-ways since the boy has BACK! Yes, you heard me right. Seanie Burger Butt has buns of steel. Think bubble butt perfection. His booty is perkier than any person's butt has a right to be. Yes, I'll admit...I'm envious. I wish mine was more round than wide. *sigh* I'm telling ya, you could so bounce a quarter off his a$$. Trust me, I've tried and it works.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bailey's Mom said...

haha lis - how does sean feel about you talking openly about his butt on your blog???

9/08/2005 7:20 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Ahh, he's an undercover attention whore. He secretly loves it! :) I'm making him famous. Haha! Besides, I think he prefers to have me raving about his tush then revealing his inner 12-year-old boy.

9/08/2005 8:01 AM  
Blogger West Coast Mia said...

I totally love that show. I have been watching it every week. It makes me shake my thing too. But luckily everyone else in my house hates it so I can shake my thing in private. :-) You go buns of steel!!!!!!

9/08/2005 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home