Monday, September 05, 2005

If She Wasn't Pregnant, I'd So Take Her Out for Drinks!

I'm so excited. I have a wonderful new blog design thanks to the fabulous, generous and oh-so-talented Miss Zoot! It was luck of the draw baby and I happened to respond in time, hence my sassy and sexy new blog look. I felt like I had hit the lotto! :) Thanks again Miss Zoot! I love my new look, so much so that I have been playing with it all morning and not doing any of the homework that I so should have been working on. I keep touching the monitor screen and saying..."Oooh, pretty...pretty! Eeek! I may have finally lost it.

Wedding Update: We may have a site and date...or do we? Still not sure on that one! I think Sean is trying to destroy the little tidbit of sanity I had left.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Love the new look! Congratulations on your good fortune! Zoot is my all time favorite designer. I remember when I first got my Zoot design I couldn’t take my eyes off the screen. Ok, so maybe I still have trouble getting my lazy butt away form the computer, but she does such beautiful work that it’s hard not to admire it.

9/05/2005 12:15 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Kate...Thanks, I love my new look too. I'm quite excited and can't believe she's still designing for free. But I am trying to think of a nice gift for the mommy to be. :)

9/05/2005 1:11 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

LOVE the new look! :) it always feels nice to make changes here and there doesn't it? as for sean..well boys do that, ha ha...

9/06/2005 10:38 AM  
Blogger West Coast Mia said...

I love the new look. It makes me feel like I should be on a tropical island somewhere. Good job Miss Zoot.

9/06/2005 2:58 PM  
Blogger wordnerd said...

WICKED good design!

9/07/2005 10:31 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Thanks all. All credit goes to the oh-so-entertaining and blog design Guru Zoot. :) She rocks!

9/08/2005 8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home