Wednesday, September 28, 2005

F**kers Got Me Again!!

All day I was soo excited for 8 p.m. tonight. Why you ask? Well, I'll tell you- the Season Premiere of One Tree Hill. The second season left off with so many unanswered questions and cliffhangers. Was Dan burned in fire? Will Jake come back with the baby and will Nikki get what's coming to her? Will Karen really go to New Zealand to bring her illegal hottie back? What will happen with Brooke and Lucas now that they're divorcing in real life? I was so looking forward to them finally getting back together, but obviously the whole divorce thing throws a wrench in those plans dammit! And what about Nathan and Haley....will they bring her back already? Sheesh! And the wanna-be-rocker-with-the-bad-hair Chris will he hopefully get run over by a tour bus? Is Ellie really Payton's mom and if so um why isn't she dead? Where are Keith and Jules...hopefully they're off somewhere knocking boots. They deserve some fun. These are the things I must know now!!

Turns out the damn season premiere isn't until next week. Whose dumb ass idea was it to wait until October to bring it back? That's just too long folks...get your head out of your a$$, will ya? And while you're at it...bring back Joan of Arcadia because things were really starting to get interesting. God vs. Devil...doesn't get any higher stakes than that? These network bigwigs know nothing! Let me in that seat and I'll show ya good tv. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Bailey's Mom said...

I didn't know that you watched OTH!! Man - we both love the fluff tv shows don't we?? Laguna.. OTH... Not so good at flexing those brain muscles.
lol

When i first started reading your blog i got scared.. thought i'd missed the first episode of the season. I was going to get REALLY mad at my TIVO.

Did you catch LOST????

9/29/2005 12:49 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

i don't watch OTH, but i wish they'd bring back Judging Amy..now all I have is sunday nights with Home Makeover, Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy..thank goodness for comedy central, so i can get my Mind of Mencia hit every week :D

9/29/2005 2:26 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

E- Yep, I have the first season DVD. There's like twenty-some episodes. It's awesome! I'm so fricking pissed that Sophia and Chad broke up in real life. Damn it! Now Brooke and Lucas will never get back together. How dare they do this to us! :) Yes, I love bad for your brain cells, fluffy television. Actually, I'm not a Lost-watcher. I hear it's great, but I'm already addicted to enough tv. :)

Bethers- At least Judging Amy is on in repeats. No one has picked up Joan of Arcadia for syndication. Dammit! I'm going through withdrawals.

9/29/2005 8:23 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

yeah i know that JA is on in repeats on one of those high number channels on the dish (as you can see i don't venture there often, or at the right time, ha ha), but i've seen them all...i guess i should be thankful that it ended last season the way that it did, even if i would've liked a proper farewell..i'm sure JoA will be picked up before too long..if nothing else, there's always dvd's of the seasons it was on :)

9/30/2005 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home