Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Burger-Butt's a Rome-a-Maniac

Sean is such a nerd! He's addicted to new HBO show Rome. So much so that he just admitted to me that he posted a message on their website. Why the sudden urge to join a message board? Well folks, he was extremely dismayed by the fact that someone would have the nerve to call the show "boring". My first question was...well why would they go to the website of a show they found boring, let alone post on the message board. Anyways, here is my honey's little contribution to the nerdy Rome Community. Hehe. :)

Here Speaks Seanicus-Maximus:

"These episodes have several different plots developing. I would suggest patience. I'd also be curious to know which one you find particularly boring. The complexity of these plots may turn off the casual viewer but once you become "involved" with these characters, they are difficult to turn a blind eye to. It seems to me that both the acting and scenery is excellent. Where is the boredom in power struggle, infidelity, love, hate, deceit, sex, and murder? This show really has it all!"

And he makes fun of me for watching Laguna Beach and Real World....At least I'm not posting messages or visiting their website. Although, I really would like to know where Kristen gets all her cute outfits. And did you all know that Talan briefly dated Linday Lohan?!?! I know....really he did! How did he even meeet LL?

11 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

I had thought about watching it, but then was told by another history nut..er i mean...buff, that it was historically inaccurate and that was when i lost interest :)..i'll cut sean some slack cause he's a gop and doesn't know any better :P jk

9/27/2005 9:51 PM  
Blogger Bailey's Mom said...

charlie watches Rome too.. but he isn't going out to the site and posting comments (at least not that I know of).

Did Sean call himself Seanicus Maximus on the site??! Or is that just you being cute.

9/28/2005 7:57 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Bethers- It's not a bad show, but it's something I'd watch if there wasn't anything else on. It's just more guy oriented. Although, they did show full frontal male nudity in one episode. Woot! Hehe. :) Yeah, she's just watching it more for the entertainment I don't think he's as concerned about accuracy. He likes all the naked ladies...hehe.

E- Charlie watches it? I wouldn't have guessed that. Do you watch it with him? *lol* No Sean didn't call himself that on the site, but he did think of the name. It would wouldn't suprise me if he did start calling himself that on there. Haha. My goober!

9/28/2005 9:34 AM  
Blogger PaintingChef said...

Not ONLY did Talan briefly date LL, Kristin's "Matt" that she was dating for a bit was actually Matt Leinart, the USC quarterback. Ahhh...Laguna, Laguna how I love you!

(Although...you can tell Sean that I love Rome almost as much as he does!!!)

9/28/2005 9:38 AM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

Seanicus-Maximus! Hillarious!! :)

9/28/2005 9:45 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

PC- Oooh...now I have to go and look up this Matt to see if he's a hottie or not. :) I'm sure he is, I mean it's not like Kristen would date someone who wasn't. Although, I never really thought Steven was all that hot. Did you see the "fight" with Casey and Alex? I was so hoping that Alex would pull out some of her bad hair extensions. hehe. I know, I'm awful. God, I'm so addicted to that show. I'm already wondering how many episodes are left and how I'll handle the LB withdrawals when it's over. I'm sure they'll do a Season 3, but maybe not because they haven't really introduced that many juniors. I know, I've completely overthought this.

K- I'm sure he'd love it if we'd all refer to him as that. *lol*

9/28/2005 10:55 AM  
Blogger Bailey's Mom said...

did you hear that LC is getting a spinoff show? she is interning at teen vogue and they are taping it!!

9/28/2005 12:50 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

I didn't know that! Where'd you hear it from? I could so see her working there. She was just talking about a new job on this past week's episode...Hmm, so that's where it is. She always so dressed up and glamour looking. She wore a really cute shirt to Lo's party in the beginning of the season. Total soap star shirt! I want one. :) It probably costs more than I make in a week. Hehe.

9/28/2005 1:38 PM  
Blogger Bailey's Mom said...

I'm always up to date on E! and on all the tv show gossip - lol.

I kinda like this season better tho with kristin .. she has so much drama :)

I loooove stephen - they were so cute together!! But Talan is so cute too!!!!

GOD - how sad is it that im THIS into a silly "reality" soap opera. lol

9/28/2005 1:54 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

E- That's ok, I'm there with ya. :) I wish it was on every night. Ok, am I the only one who thinks that Jessica must have had a boob job? She's fairly petite and they're huge. Also, how is this Cedric kid hanging out with the popular kids- he's such a dork. Oh, and could you believe how Jason treated Alex at the basketball court?? What an ass!!

9/28/2005 4:47 PM  
Blogger Bailey's Mom said...

omg - jessica's boobs!! The scene where she is running out of the ocean. I had to rewind cause charlie wasn't looking and I thought it was sooo funny that I wanted him to see (yes, i rewound so that my husband could look at someone's breasts). He said "now we know why jason likes her" lol - i guess that makes up for her whining.

9/29/2005 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home