Monday, September 12, 2005

Ask and You Shall Receive

A fews days ago I posed a couple of questions to Kjersten. She held up her end of the deal and answered them, so now it's my turn. So here's how it works:

1. Ask me 3 questions. Any 3, no matter how personal, private or random.

2. I have to answer them honestly. I have to answer them all.

3. In turn, post this message on your blog and answer all questions asked of you.

Ready, Set...Ask Away My Pretties! I'm excited to see what you all come up with. If you don't have a blog of your own, but still want to ask questions, feel free. In exchange all I ask is that you buy me ice cream or doughnuts! :)

**One rule, I'm fair game...but I won't divulge anyone else's dirty laundry. (I had to put this disclaimer up so Sean doesn't go into panic mode. Haha!)**

2 Comments:

Blogger PaintingChef said...

1. Looking back 10 years, where are you compared to where you thought you'd be?

2. If you could only listen to three CDs for the rest of your life, what would they be?

3. What's the worst you've ever screwed someone over?

9/13/2005 9:35 AM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

I'm not a very good question-asker, but here's my best try:

1. What would your ideal job be like?

2. What is your favorite book?

3. If you HAD to choose one celebrity to marry, who would it be?

9/13/2005 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home