Thursday, August 25, 2005

We Know Return to Our Regularly Scheduled Programming...

Evil-Can-Switch-Moods-In-A-Split-Second-Bitch-Mode has ceased for the time being. I have resisted the desperate and mean spirited attempts of PMS and horrid gut wrenching cramps to bring Wicked Lisa back. Sean survived fairly unscathed I'm happy to report and efforts were made last night to redeem myself and I am now back in his good graces. That's all your inquiring little minds need to know. :)

Btw, I have to take a side moment to thank Miss Elise for her saavy information gathering goddess ways and always wise wedding advice. She has been so wonderful ever since we got engaged and so damn helpful that I wish I had lots of money so I could treat her to a Coach purse shopping spree. Alas, before you get too giddy E...you picked a broke ass friend hon, so no shopping yet! Hehe! :)

Ok, and now to celebrate my return from the dark side...I leave you all with pics from our lovely and exhausting trip to Florida. We miss everyone already! Enjoy.

Updated To Add: The movie Sweet Home Alabama is on. I always forget how much I love it until I see it. And the eye candy is quite nice too. :) Also, why did none of you ever tell me how damn good pepperjack cheese is? I love this stuff! If Sean's wonderful mom hadn't introduced me to it I would have never known. And I life lived w/o pepperjack is just wrong...on so many levels! Ha!

7 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

glad to hear that you're back in happy mode :) and yes pepper jack cheese rocks!

8/25/2005 9:34 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Thanks me too! You knew and didn't tell me! Bad Bethers! ;)

8/26/2005 6:39 AM  
Blogger PaintingChef said...

That's the only thing I like at O'Charley's Restaurant. Their "Cheese Wedges" are made from pepper jack...SOOOO yummy. Matter of fact, I think Project Fetus wants some now...

WELCOME BACK! The pictures are all so fantastic!

8/26/2005 10:03 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

*huddles in the corner holding pepper jack cheese and mumbling "my precious" like gollum* pepper jack cheese..mine mine all MINE! muahahahaha

8/26/2005 12:01 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

PC- Mmmm...cheese wedges. Does everyone else know about this other than me? Will there be a kick-off party for Project Fetus? Woot!

Bethers- Just cause you're preggers don't think I'm above stealing from a woman about to pop out new life! ;)

8/26/2005 1:28 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

lis-
don't tease hon, you know this will be number three *LOL* j/k

8/26/2005 5:45 PM  
Blogger Bailey's Mom said...

AWWW thanks for the kind words. I am always happy to help make sure you have the most perfectest wedding :)

As for the jack cheese.. how was i to know you are a silly head and never had it before???

8/28/2005 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home