Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Suprise- It's the first class and I'm Giving You a Quiz!

Too tired to blog much right now. The Fall semester kicked off this Monday and is officially already kicking my a$$. I had my first class meeting tonight for my Geography class and there was a quiz. Yes, this teacher must be on crack because who in their right mind makes a class take a quiz in the very first class? If he's not on the crack pipe...Then the only other explanation is that he's just pure evil and I prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt. Ha! I was looking up a teacher on Rate My Professor...and decided against taking this Professor after reading a comment by someone who referred to said Professor as "Satan's Sidekick". Hehe. Now THAT is funny! Ok, off to read about feminism and why women should rule the earth. :) Ahh, imagine what a wonderful world the place would be if we did. C'mon you boys had your turn and did a crappy job, now let the more compassionate and intelligent sex give it a try! ;)

See what a few days of school will do to my brain. I start feeling sassy and mouthy! Hehe.

Updated to Add: Everyone please keep all those affected by Katrina in your thoughts and prayers and DONATE, DONATE, DONATE.

To Trammie- Just wanted you to know that I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as well and I'm always here for you ANYTIME for ANYTHING. Love ya girlie!

P.S. How cute is my sis...she sends me destination wedding info for Colorado and Arizona. Hehe. I had to tell her that when we were talking destination wedding, we were thinking a bit further away than that. Think tropical climate....beautiful island surrounded by clear water. But ya gotta love the girl for trying. Thanks Miss Mia. You rock and I appreciate everything. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

soooooo you're saying i shouldn't send you the destination wedding info from Utah? Just think you could have it out on the Great Salt Lake and smell stinky dead salty fish the whole time..YUM!!! Although, there IS a park in SLC called Memory Grove (haunted by a bride none the less) that's very pretty and they hold a lot of weddings there...but i'll just keep em, since you're wanting "tropical" *LOL* j/k.. btw i've been in labor five days, wanna trade?

8/31/2005 11:00 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Bethers...Eeew, five days of labor. Pop the baby out already. :) Seriously, how ya feeling? And I hope John is being adequately for making you suffer like this. Hehe. It appears that Baby Zoe wants to make a dramatic entrance into the world. My kind of gal!

9/01/2005 6:10 AM  
Blogger PaintingChef said...

I have a friend who got married at the Sandals resort in Jamaica and from the looks of her pictures, it was AMAZING. She got married barefoot on a beach. It sounded so romantic and perfect! Plus...you wouldn't have to wait so long with the planning and the coordinating schedules with caterers and reception halls and everything.

And um...5 FREAKING DAYS OF LABOR?? Beth...no...not good. You poor poor thing.

9/01/2005 9:16 AM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

Satan's Sidekick, I love it! I can think of a few old teachers that would apply to. I HAVE to go check out that site and leave a note for my uber-evil english teacher. Oh yeah, I forgot to send you the links to the FL ones I found... they're very nice.

9/01/2005 10:08 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

yes five days...it blows goats... started the early stages saturday morning, got my membranes stripped (yes i know, gross *LOL*) monday, he checked me at 2cm dilated and 60% effaced and they've been steady at 7 minutes apart for two days..i go in tomorrow morning at 9:45am and i'm hoping he shows pity on me and sends me to the hospital for some nice pitocin :)

9/01/2005 9:39 PM  
Blogger West Coast Mia said...

Thanks Lis I try.
Did you ever get the ones from Hawaii I sent you? Hawaii would be fun.

Beth you poor thing. My heart goes out to you. Let us know about your dr's appointment.

9/02/2005 3:37 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

well apparently all the pain and suffering was for naught because i am between 2 and 3cm dilated *rolls eyes*...so i've been drinking raspberry leaf tea as per suggested by my wiccan friends (gotta love kitchen witch friends)..it seems to be helping make the contractions stronger, so we'll see..i know i can't go any longer than wednesday of next week, as that was my scheduled induction date..i'm hoping tomorrow or sunday though *crosses fingers*

9/02/2005 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home