Thursday, August 11, 2005

Off to Sunny Florida...

So much to do....getting the dog packed is like getting a baby ready for a trip. Toys, treats, food, water,- check! Collars, Leash, Backpack- check. You get the idea. We're sweaty, tired and running on pure adreline. Our goal was to leave around 3 a.m. since it's a 13 hour drive at least to Florida. Not sure if I'll blog while we're there, but I do know I'll come back with lots of stories, as this is the first time that Sean's family is meeting any members of my family. And certain family members of mine have already ticked me off and hurt my feelings. Oh well, that's life. I'm just so ready to hit the road and leave this humid, traffic-overloaded chaotic center of mean, sucky people. And best of all- NO WORK! Thank the Lord!

Talk to ya'll later!

7 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

try to have a fun and relaxing weekend...bob knows you've earned it *hugs*

Beth

8/11/2005 9:12 PM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

3AM?? Wow.

Have a great time! :)

8/12/2005 8:11 AM  
Blogger West Coast Mia said...

See ya in Florida! I can't wait to hug and squeeze you. My eyes are already tearing up just thinking about it. I am such a goof. Lot's of love and see you soon. Mia

8/12/2005 5:30 PM  
Blogger Ginja Snaps said...

Have fun! You deserve it!

This is Ginger, by the way.

http://lovemydox.diaryland.com

8/17/2005 4:37 PM  
Blogger AnoniMs. said...

Have a wonderful time! We miss you guys....

8/20/2005 12:28 PM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

I think I saw you on stat counter!! are you back yet? huh? huh? are you? I missed you SO much. Seriously.

8/22/2005 10:35 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Bethers- Weekend?? Nope, not when it's a 13+ hour drive. We're driving since we're taking the pupsters with us. We were there for about 9 days...and they flew by.

Mia- Yes, you're a dork...but you're my good-hearted goober of a sis. :)

Ginger- Thanks lady! I see someone has had a sassy name change. :)

Nikki- Just read all your blog updates. We must chat! Hope you're ok sweetie. Very worried about you now. Take care...I want to call, but don't want to bug you while you're recovering. So call me!!

K- Ahh, you're such a sweetie. I spent last night catching up on your blog, such good stuff. So are you taking classes this semester? I can't believe classes start on Monday. We so need to go get drunk beforehand in order to cope with this injustice. And I still haven't seen the beauty that is your new home. :)

8/24/2005 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home