Sunday, July 10, 2005

Wham Bam Thank You Mam Blogging!!

Ok, since I have...oooh 1000+ pages to read, 2 papers to write, a messy house and visitors arriving this weekend, this will have to be quick. Here's my weekend in a nutshell:
Friday- Work...Bleh!! Taco Bell...Bleh again! This stuff is toxic to your tummy!

Saturday- Day = Homework, Night = Fun Goodbye Party for two of my favorite guys. :-( I'm going to miss you, Mike and Josh!! Visit lots and don't forget us! Oh, and you better come back for the wedding. Now that Mike won't be at work us ladies will have to find new eye candy. But we had the whole package with Mr.Mike- he's a cutie, a great shopping bud and there is no sensor as to what words come out of his mouth. I love people like that! ;o) Josh, we're going to miss you too cause you're a little hottie as well and such a sweetheart (yes, even when dining at Cali Pizza Kitchen). Ha!

Sunday- Elise made the most awesome meal for us. Sean was just drooling over her mad cooking skills! Yes, Miss E was making me look quite bad. The entire way home all I heard from Sean was whining and complaining because I don't cook five star meals like that. So Miss E, since you got me into this mess- I think the only thing to do from here out is for you to feed us. That's right, every night we will come to your house for dinner. If you really loved us, you'd pack us lunches too for work. Haha! :) Thanks for the yummy, yummy food and for letting me spend way too much at Target! Oh, and Baden feels really, really, really bad about the "wet" incident. Ooops. He's quite the embarassed pup and hopes you still love him. He also sends warm, sloppy puppy licks to make up for it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Bailey's Mom said...

Hey girlie :) I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the brunch in celebration of your big bling bling :)
You guys are welcome for dinner anytime!

As for the **tinkle** incident... i know that baden was just trying to make sure my toe cut didn't get infected. It was a tinkle with love :)

7/11/2005 9:30 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Sean was so embarassed by Baden's love tinkle. Seriously, he must have been really excited to see ya because he hasn't done that in like a year. And the other two times he did it was because we'd been gone for a while and he was soo excited we were home. :) So really, in a strange way you should be flattered. ;o) We're sorry though! I know it's not the best display of love. *lol*

The food was soo yummy! Thanks for going all out for us. So did ya like the bling bling, I couldn't tell... :)

7/11/2005 9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

busy busy busy girl :). taco bell is gross. me loves some mexican food, but not the fast food kind, ha ha. only things i can stand to eat from taco hell are a meatless mex pizza, baja chalupa (have to REALLY be in the mood for that one) and the regular cheapy nachos...other than that no way. we had a miniature pekepoo once that would wet whenever she'd see someone, she was just THAT excited all of the time, ha ha. i always thought it should be taken as a compliment as well. kind of a "i'm so excited to see you, i can't contain myself" *LOL*
Beth

7/11/2005 11:24 AM  
Blogger Bailey's Mom said...

Did I like the bling?
HMMMMM....

Aside from the fact that it blinded me ....
**advice to future admirers - do not look directly at the diamond

My review of the ring:
it is gourgeous, sparkly, breathtaking and verging on putting that little pink thing that J-Lo had to shame :)

7/11/2005 12:28 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Ahh, yeah you liked it! :o) I looooooooooove it! The first few days I'd find myself staring at while driving...yeah, not so good. Ha! It's just being the fashionista that you are I expected you to break out your little eye magnifier. Ha! :)

Beth- Yeah, we don't do very often and I think the time span between each visit is so long that we forget how awful it is. Haha!

7/11/2005 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bailey's mom: so in other words, it has the capability to burn retinas? :P

beth

7/11/2005 5:07 PM  
Blogger Bailey's Mom said...

Yes, its so sparkly and bright that its like looking directly at the SUN!

7/12/2005 8:50 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Haha, you ladies are funny! Actually, you should see it in elevator lighting for some reason it's super sparkly then! :o) I just stare and stare in a diamond-induced daze. But I think Miss J-Lo probably still has me beat in the bling dept. But I definitely got the better and hotter man. :)

7/12/2005 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home