Sunday, July 10, 2005

The Secret is Out!


See right here Sean's thinking damn you woman- leave me alone to drink my water in peace w/o a camera in my face. Sheesh, isn't it enough that I give you an awesome proposal, the world's most beautiful ring and I finish landscaping the front yard? (Oh, and did I mention he's super proud of that box of Ultra Flex Hefty bags he bought that's in the chair next to him. Something about them being thick, strong and stretchable, just like...yeah...well you know. Ha, he's a freak! See, he seems quite normal, but nope he's as dirty-minded as me so there! ;o)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's good to be proud of hefty bags, if you're a freak, ha ha j/k...john gets overly excited about lawn bags too, so i can't make too much fun of him. i have to ask though, is that one of the bottled water's that he whines about the price? *snickers* he certainly seems to be enjoying it :P
Beth

7/10/2005 6:47 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

*lol* They're all freaks! :-) He refuses to admit to whining about the price of bottled water. It's Denial...pure and simple. He's so lying to himself. Hehe!

7/10/2005 7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home