Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Post the Damn Ring Pic Already...

Ok, ok...I got it already. Ya'll want to see a pic of the ring! And I'd love nothing more than to give it to you. One slight problem though- apparently, the flash on our camera can not be turned off. So whenever we try to take a pic of it, regardless of the backdrop, it still comes out fuzzy. We've tried pics with the ring off and on my hand, a pillow/tile/rug/couch/book/laptop case/wood furniture/pants/pillows as the background objects and still the same end result of blurry picture.

The always-comes-in-handy Miss Ang has offered to try and use her new fancy schmancy camera to take a photo of it. So there is hope. However, for now the pic on the Scott Kay website site will have to do. I had included the link in a previous post, but I think a lot of people missed it since it was part of the post title. Anyways, here we go! Just keep in mind the ring is super magnified on the site, it's not quite as big in person....but it is just as beautiful and classy.

View Number One
View Number Two
View Number Three
And of course, I don't have this yet, but here's a pic of the matching Band!
Enjoy, and this will have to suffice for now....(Nikki)! Haha! :)

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

still gorgeous :)
Beth

7/12/2005 7:00 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Ahh, thanks Bethers! ;o) You feeling any better? I hope so! No fun being pregnant and poopy feeling!

7/12/2005 7:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess i'm doing alright. i think she "dropped" today though, so walking is SO much more fun now. i go in tomorrow morning for my 31 wk check. my glucose test and 24 hour tinkle test came back normal though, so i don't have to worry about that at least :). i keep telling myself i'm almost done..then i can be sleep deprived for two months, ha ha.
Beth

7/12/2005 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Ginger said...

WOW!!! I'm BLIND!!! Hello? Can someone help me? I cannot see.

:)

7/13/2005 11:56 AM  
Blogger AnoniMs. said...

Totally STUNNING! I bet they (both) look amazing on you!!!

7/13/2005 6:28 PM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

Quite lovely!

7/13/2005 8:11 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Ginger- I've learned that I'm quite easily entertained by watching the light reflect off the ring when I'm in the elevator at work. *lol* Or when I'm driving! Yes, I know- this is so not a good idea.

K- Thanks! :) So are we going shopping for clothes that show off how uber skinny, yet curvaceous we know we truly are...in the near future? Hehe!

Nikki- Glad you finally got to see it! :) Sean is bugging me about when we're going to hang out with you and C-man and his new blonde 'do. Ha!

7/14/2005 4:24 PM  
Blogger West Coast Mia said...

That ring is gorgeous but then again so are you. So it is a perfect match for you.

I hope Beth feels better soon. I know the last months or weeks of pregnancy can suck. Not from experience of course I just have lots of friends with kids.

7/14/2005 5:41 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Bethers- See what happens when you go and get yourself knocked up woman! Haha! Dropped..? How far can the baby and all the messy gooey stuff in there actually go? Yes, I'm completely ignorant when it comes to baby womb dropping. :) Tell John to get off the Percocet and to start babying you dammit! Hehe.

Mia- Aww, schucks what do people who don't have sisters do to bolster their ego? So is it August yet? :)

7/14/2005 6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well oh uneducated in baby ways one, ha ha...."dropping" means her head is descending into my pelvis and she's readying herself for the birth :). she's just started dropping, but already it's getting a little easier to breathe. of course i'm having to pee every five minutes, but that's another problem entirely, ha ha.
Beth

7/14/2005 9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mia- thanks, i will feel better in about 7/8 weeks when the baby comes OUT, ha ha. i'm setting an induction date at my appointment in two weeks. probably around the first week of september, if i'm lucky. volleyball starts september 20th and i want to play!!!!
Beth

7/15/2005 12:28 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Bethers- If you wait until Sept 21, your little cutie can have the same bday as Miss Mia! Wow, 7 or 8 weeks left and you're already feeling all this?? Hmm, perhaps you should do a Public Service Announcement against having little ones. Haha!

7/15/2005 7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my due date is sept. 15th, sorry mia, but i'm not holding out that long for anybody, ha ha. i probably won't even make it to my induction date. my babies always come out the first day of the 37th week (term, gestational age), don't see how this one will be any different, ha ha. i should do a public service announcement, but nobody'd listen :P
Beth

7/15/2005 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home