Sunday, July 03, 2005

How Can You Not Love Him??


This is a pic of my handsome honey at the table. The food was soo good!! We had crackers & cheese, fresh fruit, rolls and salad. As our entrees, I ordered the shrimp stuffed with crab and Sean got poached salmon. Dessert was I-want-to-lick-every-last-bit-from-my-plate good. Sean had cheesecake with berry sauce drizzled on top and I had a to die for Chocolate Mousse with whip cream. So damn yummy! (Psst, the guy in the yellow shirt in the background also proposed to his girlfriend tonight.) My honey's proposal was better though! Hehe! :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well naturally your proposal was much better..DUH, ha ha...
Beth

7/03/2005 2:36 AM  
Blogger West Coast Mia said...

He is such a good guy. I know you guys will last forever. :-)

7/05/2005 3:57 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

He is a great guy and such a cutie too! And has buns of steel and they're soo darn perky. Gotta love a great tushie! :)

Bethers, well naturally! Heh!

7/05/2005 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home