Friday, July 01, 2005

Am I certifiable or just a really cool girlfriend?

I just sent my honey over with a bottle of wine to our neighbor's house for a night of poker, beer, and Crown Royal. It'll be a small group, just three of them. I was invited as well, but I have to get some reading and studying done- there's just so much!! Anyways, so what's the catch? Well, the other two in the group are both females. That's right, I sent him to have a night of drunken poker with two other women. So am I crazy insane or crazy cool?

Update: Hehe! He came back home shortly after I wrote this. Apparently, the ladies moved their poker party and didn't tell us. Hmmph! We've been ditched! Pffft! Well, actually Sean was because I didn't go. :) Ok, I feel better!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha you're too funny...just means you trust him hon :)...kind of funny that he got ditched though, ha ha j/k
Beth

7/01/2005 11:38 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

B- Wow, and I thought you'd be the first one to say I was out of my mind. ;o) My sis probably will though! I do trust him....hmmm...imagine that. It's a nice feeling and one that was missing for quite a while before my little Burger Butt. :)

7/02/2005 10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lis,
i only wish i could find two girls dumb enough to WANT to play drunken poker with john, ha ha ha jk

beth

7/02/2005 11:29 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

B- *lol* Very funny! :-) But then you'd be stuck home with the kids. Shouldn't you be out at drunken poker night with some hot men???

7/03/2005 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home