Thursday, June 02, 2005

Under Construction by Seanie Burger-Butt Incorporated

So with the help of my faithful sidekick and better other half, I've finally been able to change my blog from the standard Blogger Template. The Blog Gods were not entirely nice to us this evening. It took many a hours...and the work is still not complete, but much progress was made. And now it's sleepy time.

As I said, we're still working on font size/color/type, etc. Let me know what you think of the new look! I know the Archive, Prior Post and Links sections are hard to read as they are, but we'll fix that soon hopefully.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kjersten said...

Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! It's GORGEOUS!! :) Nice work burger-butt.

6/03/2005 11:12 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Hehehe! I'll tell Burger-Butt you said so. :) I'm so happy to have a non-standard template background. Woohooo! Still need to add the credits though for the flower image.

6/03/2005 11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's superfantastic...but that's just my lowly peon opinion :D

Beth

6/05/2005 1:13 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Well, I always welcome your lowly opinion. Haha! :) How are ya preggers?

6/05/2005 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home