Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Things that Perplex Me (Not that That's Hard to do)

-How Baden Pup can be bow-legged but look so darn cute when he walks. His little puppy booty just swings from side to side. Also, how he has developed these massive hind leg muscles overnight. Oh, and why did his breathe go from being normal pup stinky to completely stank! Yuck! Suggestions?
-Why Tigger Kitty will sit outside the shower and cry the entire time I am in there and how he can still be so neurotic after five years of spoiling.
-How certain ladies in my office building will use the restroom and exit without washing their hands. Um, can we say nasty? And they have no shame. They see you and they know that you’re aware of the fact that they are not washing their hands and don’t care. This brazen act of nastiness is outrageous and must be stopped!
-Why my favorite pair of jeans and the only ones that still fit comfortably keep getting holes in the butt area. (Hole #1- Sewn up in a very non-pretty haphazard manner, but at least my cheeks aren’t hanging out. Hole #2 and #3 developed in the last two weeks and are small, but are widening each time I wear the pants. Yes, I’m still wearing them. Hey, it’s slim pickings finding something in my wardrobe that fits. I know I need to just suck it in and squeeze into the pants that don’t give me an ass tan or buy some new ones.)
-How to stay motivated when obtaining my degree has gone from the five to ten year plan.
-Why teachers are paid so little.
-Why I stress over everything and nothing. Relaxation…what’s that?
-How men can be so oblivious to how much work goes into a chick looking hot on a magazine cover. You know the make-up team, hair people, air brushing, clothing stylists, etc. Sean always seems so genuinely shocked when he sees an actress who’s not all made up and she looks plain or average.
-Lastly....Dear God, when and why have I started getting mini love-handles? I’m not that old yet, it can not be time for my metabolism to slow. Say it ain’t so.

6 Comments:

Blogger West Coast Mia said...

Do you feed Baden any type of wet food. I have found that cats or dogs that eat even little amounts of wet food get some rank breath. Wet food also means people food. Cheyanne had stinky breath as a little puppy but her breath is fine now. She is constantly chewing on her toys and chewy's I give her I think that helps a lot.

I think most men are surprised that models and stars don't wake up looking perfect. That they look as funky as we do in the morning. We watched a show about stars without make up and all Steve could do is shake his head through the whole thing.

At least you had your matabolism this long. I knew mine was going around 22. :-(

6/22/2005 10:46 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Baden hardly ever gets wet dog food. It's been months. He gets 2-3 biscuits in his Kong every day and a small bone chewy/rawhide. I have breathe spray for him, but it's not helping and it's such a pain to brush his teeth. Also his gums bleed which can't be good. Maybe it's just a phase. But it's starting to annoy me when other people comment about his breathe. Hey, I can say it's stinky cause he's my pupsters and I say it with love. They, however, may only say words of praise about my boy. (He does get people food though, not a lot but usually a morsel of what I'm eating). He loves carrots, apples, melons, etc. Basically he'll eat anything. :)

Yeah, my metabolism it's out for a nice long Sunday drive and I don't think it's coming back.

6/22/2005 10:58 AM  
Blogger West Coast Mia said...

People food is so bad for their teeth and their tummy's. It is so hard not to give in and give them some. I am surprised Marco's has lived this long. He eats more people food than dog food. His diet consists of meat, cheese, chocolate, cookies, and whatever else they eat. Marco's is a tubby little thing. He is so filled out that you can't push in on his skin. It is to solid.

6/22/2005 11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok well..first of all..baden's a dog...their breath stinks, period, ha ha ha...they DO have these little mint tabs you can give them...as for tigger...i've found that cats are not much different than kids...kids do the same thing, so get used to it :) ... i learned that with pants, buy what fits comfortably and that you don't have to suck in to wear...teachers are paid so little because our government spends an asinine amount of money on our military to spread the "gospel" of "democracy"..i think the military should hold a bake sale every now and again....bathroom thing...gross...the men thing...boys are stupid, throw rocks at 'em *LOL*

Beth

6/22/2005 12:02 PM  
Blogger JK said...

I have to say that the bathroom habits of guys is equally disgusting. I mean, wash your hands people!

6/22/2005 12:38 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Mia- Marcos has always been a chubby furball. I bet you his cholesterol is off the charts! Gramps probably gives him choc Hershey's bars. :)

Bethers- Damn woman, you just have an answer for everything! *lol* And the pants were comfy when I bought them. Unfortunately I grew and they didn't. :)

JK- See, I would expect this or not be shocked by men doing it, but until I worked here I always thought women were cleaner. Sean has the funniest and nastiest stories of what the men he works with do in the restroom (sound effects, singing to themselves,etc.) Maybe they forget others can hear them?? :)

6/22/2005 1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home