Saturday, June 04, 2005

A Stuff Your Face & Chick Flick Night....

Well today was quite productive. Sean and I finished painting the kitchen. Yes, two coats thank you very much. We rock! :) Tomorrow, or actually I guess that would be later today, we'll be painting the trim in another Benjamin Moore color called Cloud White. It's a really nice sharp shade of white. None of that starchy hospital white color going on. I can't wait until we're finished. It already looks so good with the Vale Mist color on the walls. I have to admit, I was worried for a bit. After we first finished the two coats, it was still hard to see the color on the walls. Well, after drying we were left with beautiful soft green-colored walls. I LOVE the color! I'll post pics of the our finished masterpiece.

Tonight I had the pleasure of hanging out with Miss Nikki. She's always so much fun. Although, she does have a habit of always looking as if she just stepped out of the Ann Taylor catalog which can be quite annoying. Don't ya hate when someone always looks better dressed and put together than you. ;o) Luckily, she's so funny, I'll forgive her. Hehe!

So we stuffed our faces with chips, salsa, guacamole, enchiladas, beans, rice, tacos and flautas. Yep, for two short petite women we did pretty well. Ooh, and there was wine flowing too! We were so stuffed, we didn't even think to look at a dessert menu. I'm actually kinda of disappointed in us for that. To make up for it though, we did try and hit an ice cream shop after our movie, but it was already closed. I was informed of it's closed status by two people happily slurping on scoops of ice cream. The horrible ice-cream having show-offs that they were! Hmmph! :)

Ok, so we saw The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants...which I'll tell ya all about later. Right now, it's time to put on comfy cozies and go curl up in bed with my handsome boys. Yep, that's right I get to lay in bed each night with three boys. Count'em- three!! Yeah, I still got it. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home