Wednesday, June 22, 2005

~Sabotage~

I complain about clothes not fitting and my a$$ spreading so much that it's now creating holes in the seat of my pants, yet here I sit happily eating my Chocolate Bavarian Custard Cream doughnut. So yummy! (I did cut it in half though and give Ang part of it.) Yes, I share my cellulite-inducing food because I'm evil like that. Haha! And yesterday it was a bag of Mrs.Fields choc chip cookies. The day before that Mint Choc Chip ice cream. Then there's the eating out at the Pizzeria and Red Lobster (yummy fried coconut shrimp and warm-fresh-from-the-oven cheese biscuits). Oh, and last night we went to Red Robin. They have the best steak cut french fries. I did sort of good, I ordered the grilled chicken spinach tortilla wrap. Really, we do enjoy activities other than eating, but anyone who knows me quickly learns that I am addicted to food. I guess I should be happy I'm not bigger than I am. Overall, I'm ok with my size, I just don't like where the extra squishy weight is placed. Why can't it move from my tummy down over to my flat booty? Or up towards my chest. Sean would like that. Ha! And why do my triceps insist on not firming up damn it! :) And the elliptical is evil whether it is in your home or the gym. However, if it allows me to be the little piggy I am while somewhat maintaining my size I guess I'll keep it. Hehe! Ok, I think that's all the ranting I'll do for now.

5 Comments:

Blogger West Coast Mia said...

Wow I love Red Lobster and I love Red Robin. Right now Red Lobster has the Lobster and Crab legs special. Everytime I see the commercial my mouth starts to water. I sure wish I owned one then they could cook me seafood dinners every night. :-)

6/22/2005 5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmm FOOOOOOOOOOD...yeah i see where the jeans fitting problem is coming from *LOL*...as for your arms...you have to use free weights to tone those up. at least that's what we were made to do in college for volleyball. that and working on the weight machines, working on the lat and pec machines, help as well :) (the weights where they have the bar that you pull in front and behind you that is attached to weights)...

Beth

6/22/2005 6:23 PM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

Hey! I had a bavarian custard doughnut this week too!! They are my favorite... did you get it from Wegmans? I actually had 1.5 of those huge suckers. Wolfed them down after dinner in front of Greg's dieting parents without a second thought. Man they're good.

6/23/2005 4:23 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

I got mine from Shoppers. Ang and I ran over there on our lunch hour and did grocery shopping! *lol* Seriously, I came back to the office with like six bags. It was too hot to leave them in the car. Pfft! Whatever...it's none of their business what I do on my lunch hour. :)

I love choc doughnuts with custard inside! Mmmmm...custard! Hey, we need to do a Cold Stone trip. So yummy and they just opened one up by me. They have one in Ffx too I think in the mall. Have I mentioned how frickin happy I am that you're not MIA anymore. Woot!

6/23/2005 6:02 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Oh and Miss Bethers- I do use free weights...they just aren't working as well as the big gym machines would. Grrr! I may hate exercising, but I do no a little about it. :P Hehe!

6/23/2005 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home