Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Place Your Bets Here....

So my first class of the summer session is an Intro to Cultural Anthropology course. How's it going so far, glad you asked! :)
1st class- Cancelled due to campus-wide power outage
2nd class- Dismissed two hours early due to professor battling pneumonia and losing his voice.
3rd class- Dismissed early due to power outage.
4th class- What natural disaster or freak incident will happen tonight?

Possible Mishaps:
1) Professor's toupee catches on fire. (This is the first time I've seen an Indian man with a hairpiece. It's awful- quite bushy and tall and sits at a wierd angle. Think worse than Donald Trump's hair. Yes, that bad.)
2) Girl who is a complete suck-up/teacher's pet and wanted to continue class on Monday despite lack of electricity, i.e., no lights & air conditioning, annoys someone to the point of them verbally or physically attacking her. At which time, I'll be happy to referee. :) Hey, I like to help others! ;o) And this girl is on my last nerve.
3) I fall asleep while listening to the instructor drone on and on about pygmy people and wake-up in a pile of drool some of it partially dried and stuck to my chin. Nice image, eh? I thought you'd like that. ;o)

4 Comments:

Blogger West Coast Mia said...

You crack me up. Although I think we have all awoken at one time or another with the drool issue. Not so much since I left high school. ;)

6/15/2005 4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my guess is another power outage or natural disaster, but that's just because i like to see nature wreak havoc on our little peon human lives :P

Beth

6/15/2005 4:29 PM  
Blogger PaintingChef said...

Oh yes that last image brought back so many memories of so many classes.

Ahhh...flashback...

6/16/2005 10:39 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Mia- Don't you actually have to attend class to fall asleep in it? hahahaha! Love ya! :)

Bethers- Geez, I was counting on you to call in a threat or something to get me out early. Slacker!! ;o)

PC- Those were the days...ok, so for me they still are. :)

6/16/2005 8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home