Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Picture Posting Time

Ok, so I posted some pics of the house and kids for you all to enjoy! I decided today that I would spend my last weekend of freedom before classes resume painting our kitchen. I love colored walls! The picture I posted, doesn't do the color justice. It's a really cool shade of soft green. So pretty! It's really going to brighten up the kitchen area. I'll be sure to post pics of our finished masterpiece. We're going to have to work hard to get it done in time. Prep work/painting starts Friday evening and continues at a mad pace through Saturday evening. We need to be done by Sunday because we have plans to go to the VA Wine Festival with some friends. On Monday, it's back to reality for me as I have my first Cultural Anthropology class. Summer school...fun, fun, fun!

I have to say Baden is the cutest thing in his little backpack and it helps a lot with his pulling while being walked. The German Shepherd in him just loves it. I got the idea after watching an episode of The Dog Whisperer. Apparently since shepherds are working dogs, they are most content when they have a mission or job to do. Well, this gives Baden a focus and he just loves it. It does get in the way a bit though at the park as he's trotting down the slide. Yes, that's right we take him to the kiddie park down the street and he makes multiple trips down the slide. (He climbs up the stairs and across the bridge over to the slide all by himself. My dog is Genius!) He loves it! I so need to get a video camera so I can tape him.

In other news, had a phone interview yesterday with a pretty good Consulting company in this area. It went rather well or at least I think it did, we'll see. I should be receiving more details on the positions they're interested in me for by the end of the week. I'll keep you all posted. Chances are though, if my current company will let me cut back to part-time in the Fall, I'll just stay with them. I just can't beat that sort of flexibility. It'll help me finish with school sooner. That's priority number one, so I can start to move on with the next phase of my life and seek employment I'll really enjoy.

Oh, and completely off topic- My honey is a freak! Tonight, he put butter on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Eeew! And he also puts chocolate Nesquik in every bowl of cereal, regardless of what type of cereal it is. El muchacho es loco! Hehe. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home