Thursday, June 16, 2005


Ok, so as far as my head goes I look horrible in this picture. Notice the "Chandler" smile? Hopefully, you all saw that episode of Friends. My hair is horrible too! But cut me some slack, with the humidity here I haven't even bothered with it. And the bangs...who knows what's happening there. The dangers of cutting your own hair. Haha! Anyways, I had to post this because...Look, it actually appears as if I have muscle definition in my left arm at least. Go fake arm muscles! Woohooo!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woooo muscles!!!!! you could like totally kick she-ra's butt with those dude :P sooooooo glad i'm too far away for you to kick my butt, ha ha ha
Beth

6/17/2005 1:21 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Hey with muscles like that I could reach all the way to the Governator. Haha! I don't know where this freak illusion of a muscle came from or how it appeared. But the bigger question is how do I get it to reappear and permanently stay. And should I just throw in the towel with all this humidity and shave my head a la Natalie Portman. :)

6/17/2005 9:03 AM  
Blogger West Coast Mia said...

Your muscle is very beautiful and I am impressed. I haven't seen one of those on my arm for at least 6 years. :-)But the big question is how do you get the other side to have one to. If you were a guy I would think you were left handed and should be blind very soon.

6/17/2005 12:28 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Miss Mia is feeling fiesty today! No, that's not what it's from....Oooh, perhaps it's because I usually hold Baden's leash in my left hand when I take him walking. More likely though it's just a freak illusion. :-(

6/17/2005 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home