Monday, June 13, 2005

Krazy Kitty Wars- Round 1 *Ding Ding*

Why, oh why do the weekends have to fly by so quickly? I overslept this morning, I think I'm suffering from a Cold Stone Creamery massive-amounts-of-ice-cream-induced-coma. I'm grateful today is a work-from-home day, but my motivation is nil. Could it be due to the fact that my brain aches from the monotony of copy & pasting to put together a Powerpoint presentation? Check- yes that's it!

In more exciting news, I'm cat-sitting this week. Ang dropped her cute chubby ball of fur Jazz Cat off last night. Baden Pup is so excited about having another furry friend in the house. Although he was kind of freaking Jazz out with his playful tendencies and high-pitched barking, if it could even be called barking. Tigger Kitty is a whole different story. He's Pissed!! Obviously, his little kitty brain doesn't remember the fact that he was roommates with Jazz for 3+ years. So there's been growling, hissing, angry glares and paw swiping for the last 15 hours. I tried to reunite the two again this morning to see how they did. Not so good. So I've definitely got my work cut out for me, mostly because my cat has a major chip-on-his-shoulder-attitude-problem. Baden is blissfully ignorant to the Krazy Kitty War that is on the verge of breaking out at any moment. He's too busy being curled up in a ball on the couch and snoring loudly. Tis the life. :)

I'll be posting pic soon from the christening Sean attended and my shopping excursion. Have a good Monday ya'll!

5 Comments:

Blogger West Coast Mia said...

Animals can be so funny at times. When we took Cheyanne camping even though it was only one night I swore Simon looked at me like why did you bring her back. Do they really forget or are they smarter than we think. I always ponder that question. Simon I know truly wants to go back to being an only child.

6/13/2005 12:12 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Yeah Tigger is definitely not happy about the houseguest. But both kitties keep taking turns seeing how can out 'tude eachother. It's going to be a long week. *lol* How was your weekend?

6/13/2005 1:18 PM  
Blogger West Coast Mia said...

My weekend was good. Very busy though. Friday we went to a friends house for a little while. Then Saturday I got up and went out to buy a present for Zack, Justin, and Ashley for their birthdays. We went to Zack's b-day party at 11am. After the party I ran some errands and got home and left 30 minutes later to go to Christa's b-day party. Her party was cool they had a live band. Then on Sunday I got up early to go to a brunch meeting for work. I then went shopping for a present for Katie's son Brian. His birthday party was at 1:00 on Sunday. After his party I went home relaxed for an hour then headed off to a BBQ at Brian and Letti's house. We came home a little after 8pm and I was in bed by 9:30. After this weekend coming to work feels like a vacation. What did you do??

6/13/2005 4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cats get their noses out of joint over the dumbest things...giving em play buddies...letting the dogs in...letting the dogs chase the cat...accidentally stepping ON the cat...letting sammy "love" the cat...putting sticky packaging tape on the cat and in the baby's crib to keep the $%@#^#^ cat OUT of the crib....*gasps for breath*...yeah they're strange finicky creatures :P

Beth

6/14/2005 12:31 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Mia- Sheesh, I'm exhausted just reading about your weekend. You should have come to my house on Sunday and joined Baden and I for one of our many marathon nap sessions. God, I love naps!! :)

Beth- If only your animals could talk or write- the messages they'd relay to the outside world. *lol* I just picture them cowering in a dark corner of a closet going please don't let the sticky-fingered mini-humans find me. Hehehe!

6/14/2005 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home