Thursday, June 09, 2005

In Need of Some Nip Tucking from the Yummy Julian McMahon

Ok, so my body just officially hates me. I'm telling you it is rebelling against me. The suck-the-tummy-in capris aren't going to cut it for this summer. It looks like I'm going to have to break down and buy some new ones. I just don't get it. As far as numbers on the scale go, I'm still hovering in my usual weight range. I'm actually at the lower range of it. So how is it that I suddenly can't button 95% of my pants? I have a two pairs of dress slacks- one cream and the other black- and two pairs of jeans that still fit comfortably. The rest I either can't fit or have to use a shoehorn to get in to. How the heck did that happen? Why does my body think it can allow all the weight to go to my mid-section. If it does insist on switching locations, why can't it at least make its way just a tad further north and land equally distributed to give me a nice perky full chest. :) Or it could even head a little south to my booty as long as it helped make it rounder. I definitely don't need my butt to get any wider.

Florida vacation is in two months and swimsuit wear will be required. Perish the thought! The countdown begins....

My problem is that the only way I'm going to firm/tone up is if I exercise. I can't diet. I suck at it and I enjoy my sweets too much. I mean come on, food is one of life's greatest pleasures. Limit that and what is there left? ;o) So looks like me and the trusty elliptical will be spending a lot of time bonding. If only I could burn calories by staring at it from my couch or by watching Sean work his Buns of Steel on it. *sigh* Trust me- it doesn't work.

5 Comments:

Blogger West Coast Mia said...

I have had those days when I feel like I am actually losing weight and some clothes are a little tighter. I then get on the scale and find I haven't gained nor lost any weight. I can't figure that one out to this day.
You are so tiny and beautiful. When you send me pictures I set them as my background and everyone tells me how tiny and pretty you are. If it wasn't true they would just say nice picture. I remember my smaller days in life.

6/09/2005 4:48 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

You're my big sis you have to say stuff like that and I absolutely love you for it! :) And you know that you're gorgeous no matter what! Remember, you're the looker and I'm the brains according to grams. *lol* Nothing like being typecasted. I told new therapist lady about that. She was so sweet too. She was like are you kidding me? Have they not seen you? Then I had to admit to having kept my baby fat until I was oh..about twenty or so. *lol* But it was sweet of her to say. And I told her I knew grams was full of it cause my sis is not only beautiful but incredibly smart and sweet too. So if she missed those things about you, then maybe I'm not a total ogre. Hehehe.

6/09/2005 5:20 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

P.S. They know they can't tell ya your sis is an ugly duckling cause you'd K.O. their ass! Hahaha!

6/09/2005 5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok the only swimming suit i own is a maternity swimming suit..my kids ruined my body..yeah i didn't do anything to repair it, but that's beside the point..be thankful you can wear pants that don't come from the big girl section *LOL* jk

Beth

6/09/2005 11:26 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

My goodness preggers lady do you ever sleep? :) Well, at least you have 2 1/2 cuties to show for it! Oh, and a little tidbit of info- you're pregnant you're supposed to be shopping in the maternity section. ;o)

Hey, and if I could find a bathing suit that I wasn't horrified to go out in, I'd buy it whatever section it came from. :) The dressing room mirrors are the worst too. I swear there is something in the lighting to make every little flaw look 10x bigger.

6/10/2005 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home