Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I Haven't Forgotten You My Sweets...

In fact I have some exciting weekend adventures to tell you about. However, I don't have time to do them justice right now, so I'll save it for Thursday when I do. (Hint: bling bling, Scott Kay, Lisa in Looooooooooooooove and Sparkle Sparkle Pretty Pretty). Get the picture?

This week has been a blur of work committments including a move to a different floor. I'm so important now I'm in a shared office...(it was probably the only place where there was room for me...haha)! School is kicking my a$$! I started my second class. It's an Admin of Justice one that focuses on Sex Crimes, primarily rape. It's really interesting and thought-provoking and charged with emotion. That's the good news. The bad is that I'm swamped with reading!! TONS and TONS! I have to read a 300 page book and write a nice long paper on it all by next Wednesday and this class just started yesterday. Oh my God!!! How will I do this? No frickin clue!! Lots of coffee, No-Doz pills, and depriving myself of any fun time over the holiday weekend will probably all be required.

So with that said, I will be back to my daily ranting and nonsensical whims as soon as life permits. Tomorrow will be a hideous day. I have to get to work bright and early to finish moving my belongings and then will be at school from 3pm-10pm. I have an exam in my Cult Anthropology class and as of this point still have reading to finish and haven't started at all! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Ok enough of that...off to try and get real smart real quick on pygmy people, sexual hierarchies, gender inequalities, etc. Bet you wish you were in my shoes, huh?

In the interim, make me jealous with stories of what you all are doing and how people who have time for a life spend it. Let me live vicariously through all of you! Miss ya guys!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

let's see...i have officially gotten to the point in my pregnancy where all i have to do is sit down to pee...aren't you glad you asked? *LOL*...i'm currently waiting for a 4 pound turkey to get done..15 minutes per pound my a**..been two hours now *rolls eyes*...oh well it was free, guess i get what i paid for :)

Beth

6/28/2005 7:52 PM  
Blogger PaintingChef said...

ummm....congratulations....??????

6/29/2005 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're just jealous because you have to work for yours, ha ha. j/k
Beth

6/29/2005 2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lis, how'd you survive the speech of lies last night? thought i'd ask :)

Beth

6/29/2005 2:40 PM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

Dude how long you keeping us in the dark for? Spill it already! :)

6/29/2005 10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I KNOW huh? how rude to keep us waiting and on the edge of our seats. you know i have no balance due to having lost my center of gravity, right now. i'm gonna fall off the edge soon. besides kjersten wants to know too :)
Beth

6/30/2005 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home