Tuesday, June 07, 2005

How Can I Support Myself so I can Quit Horrid Job?!?!

Options:

1) Pimp Sean out. (I think we could get more for him than me, as he's less moody.)
2) Become Baden's agent and start booking him auditions for commercials, shows, magazines, etc. (As we all know he is more than cute enough to do so.)
3) Find a Sugar Daddy. (Preferably a gay one so Sean does not get jealous.)
4) Win the Lotto. (Never play, so that's quite unlikely.)
5) Apply for lots of Living Expenses loans to survive while I finish school. (Sean has nixed this idea oh so many times. Darn the tight wad. ;o) Hehe!)
6) Work at On the Border so I can have unlimited access to massive amounts of good mexican food. (Although not sure what I'd do there as I'd make a horrible waitress.)
7) Work at money-hungry University that I currently attend for next-to-nothing, but it would decrease time spent commuting.
8) Open a pet-sitting business. (Ahh, my fantasy job. Seriously. Yes, I'm serious...so stop laughing!)
9) Work at a Vet office so I can hang out with animals all day. (One condition though: I'm not cleaning up dog or kitty pee/poop/vomit.)
10) Move back to Phoenix and join the Rodeo. (Yes, they have a real live rodeo where many a tight-jean wearing cowboy hotties hang out.)

P.S. Big congrats to Kjersten, whom I am insanely jealous of, as she gave resignation today to her horrible company that greatly underappreciated her. Let's go get drunk to celebrate your good news and drown out my misery! :) Yeah to quitting evil consulting companies that treat employees crappy!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kjersten said...

I LOVE your pictures!!! Your fam is so cute and a cookie sounds really good right now.

Okay, so lets start brainstorming about this petsitting thing and I'll research and crunch numbers to see if we could make it work.

6/07/2005 7:01 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Ahh, thanks. My trio of boys is pretty darn cute! I don't know what I'd do w/o them. And I could post pics of Baden Pup all day, but I do try and limit myself.

The choc chip cookie was so yummy!

Let me know what I can do to aid the research efforts. I'd love to be able to do something like that. Let's open up our own pet resort! :)

6/07/2005 9:39 PM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

I'll look around and see what is open in the area. A friend of ours is super-loaded and I know that she was looking to open one last year. Maybe I'll check in with her... if anything, maybe she'd be willing to finance us.

6/08/2005 8:25 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Is financing secured yet? ;o)

Oh goodness...so want to quit! Hey, did I tell ya I applied for a position with your former good company. I did it last night- no word yet, but I'll keep you posted.

6/08/2005 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wanna be my nanny lis? *snorts*

Beth

6/09/2005 2:17 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

*lol* Hmm, nanny to the spawn of Crazy John-John. I don't think ya have enough cash on hand sweetie! :) Cutie K I could handle. Now Big Boy Sammy..well I'd have no idea what to do with him.

6/09/2005 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home