Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Cute Comment of the Day....

Me: How was your day honey?
Sean: It's so cool...I feel so important now in my new job. [How cute is he?? I know...so cute!]
Me: You hit the big time baby! Ooh, am I going to have start calling some snobby secretary chick to make appointments to talk to my up-and-coming-big-shot boyfriend?
Sean: Yes, you will because I'm so busy now and in the lab all day.
Me: Bite Me! :o)

I'm so proud of my Seanie for his new big work promotion which will hopefully lead to him being much happier at work and being faced with challenges, but the good kind. He's kind of twisted and all with his insane, rigidly perfect work ethic. Now, hopefully this means good news for Lisa in that one day I can be a stay-at-home-mom to my adorable pets. :)

5 Comments:

Blogger West Coast Mia said...

Glad to hear Sean is loving his new job. That is always a plus. When he can afford to take care of you can he adopt me and take care of me. :-)

6/14/2005 5:02 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Sounds like a plan! You can join me and Kjersten in our open the best Pet Resort in American venture! You game? :o)

6/14/2005 5:17 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Oh, and thank goodness one of us likes our jobs. There's not enough room in our house for both of us to be bitter, whiny, angry job haters. Hehe!

6/14/2005 5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad that sean likes his new job...i hope he gets a busty blonde secretary with legs a mile long so you can stay home and bite all your fingernails wondering what they're doing over that long lunch hour...oh, wait..you probably DON'T wanna hear that do you? *snickers* j/k ... makes me glad john's too nerdy to have a secretary..never heard of programmers getting secretaries, ha ha...now that i've bothered you i'll be on my way *walks away with a big cheesy kool aid grin*

Beth

6/14/2005 9:18 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

He was just being a smart ass, he won't really get a secretary. *lol* And most of the women he works with are old enough to be his mother. And lucky for me he doesn't appear to have a MILF fetish. Hehehe! How the heck did we both end up with geeky computer programmers? Haha!

6/15/2005 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home