Thursday, June 02, 2005

Bleh!! *grumble, grumble*

So I've been lying in bed for the past hour and a half unable to fall back asleep. What is keeping me from serene slumber? Glad you asked.....

1) Lower Back- Aching
2) Tummy- Alternating between painful stabbing sensations and cramping
3) Bathroom visits between 11pm and 4 am = 3 (I swear I have the world's smallest bladder, my doctor even once told me I had a dainty bladder. I think he was kidding, but maybe not. It drives Sean nuts on road trips because we have to stop ever two hours. Hehe.)
4) Breasts - Tender and sore. (Yes, I know too much info...but what else do you expect from a sleep-deprived woman?)

If I had some Vale Mist paint, other than just the small sample jar, I'd probably be whacky enough to begin painting the kitchen. Yes, I am that nuts.

All right, well I'm off to pop a few Midol and hope for the best! Men have it so darn easy.

P.S. My precious Baden pup has spent all night hogging my pillow while his paws dig in to my back. I know, I know...this could be easily resolved by moving him. But he's so darn cute when he's sleeping and lightly snoring. I didn't have the heart to wake him. The sacrifices a mom makes. :) Not that Baden would really care, two seconds later he'd be snoozing again. I wish I could fall asleep as quickly as he does. I'm just going to be a bundle of joy tomorrow at the office. *growl* Watch out! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger West Coast Mia said...

You really do have a small bladder. I usually make it through the night unless Steve comes home from work and starts to babble. The minute my body wakes up I have to pee. If I drink a lot during the day I go a lot at night.

I understand I hate to move Cheyanne when she is comfortable. They are just so sweet when they are sleeping. Steve doesn't mind yelling at her to move. I know she really loves it when he works nights because she gets his side of the bed. When she has that much room she takes a lot longer to settle down. She moves positions about 25 times before she finds that perfect spot.

6/02/2005 11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lis,

you don't need to pee on a stick do you? *LOL*

Bethers

6/03/2005 12:09 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

*lol* No just a monthly visitor torturing me yet again.

Besides, I figured while you're on this baby-making roll...couldn't you pop one out for me. :)

6/03/2005 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uh NO...i'm DONE *LOL* ... three is enough for me... making sure of that two hours after delivery :D :D :D :D

Beth

6/03/2005 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home