Wednesday, June 22, 2005

BAH!!! *grumble grumble* F**kin Weather

So we just left to take the pupsters for a walk. As soon as we get to the end of our court the big frownie gray cloud that's been hanging over us for an hour finally decides to unleash its wrath. We went from no rain to jumbo-sized rain drops. How big is jumbo? Think pam-anderson-fake-boobs sized rain drops. Baden and Sean are soaked, I had an umbrella and was chasing after them with it, but couldn't keep up since I was slipping around in my soaked sandals feverishly trying not to fall on my arse.

Poor Baden looked at is us like "WTF- since when do I only get walked for two minutes? I know you guys are tired, but come on. I'm young and have been cooped up all day. Must sniff and squat and poop disgusting stuff multiple times and laugh as you pick it up and run with stinky bag to nearest trash can. Oh, and I must take at least three trips down the slide before you're allowed to bring me back home. Rain schmain!"

We are horrible parents. Should have walked him earlier. Alas, we were busy trying to have romantic snuggle/nap time which said pupsters was having none of. He is quite the needy-boy-attention-whore type. He either rams his hard head between us to break us apart or starts to cry pitiful yelps. So no cuddles for me and Burger-Butt. Uh-uh, Baden wasn't having it. So Sean has now taken a stand and reclaimed his throne as Alpha Male and declared that Baden is no longer allowed in room when trying to cuddle. It's a battle of male egos/wills ya'll. Whose your money on?

P.S. So today I saw a big 'ol white moon. Hehe...no names as am protecting the innocent. I also know of a very talented person who can give themselves repeated wedgies while wearing granny panties, but have no underwear-up-the-crack issues when wearing thongs. One of life's great mysteries and 60 minutes has yet to explore this matter in depth. What is this world coming to? ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger West Coast Mia said...

Poor Baden Boo, he gets screwed on his walk and then he is axed from the bedroom. Be careful he might need therapy soon. J/K :-)

I hate rain. Katie here at the office wishes it would rain everyday she loves it so much. Hopefully we are done with our rainy days.

P.S. Can you believe we have less than a month and a half to go until we get to see each other. Yiiipppppeeee I am so excited. After that last plane ride from Vegas I am really nervous about flying. I have never been nervous about flying, that is how bad it was.

6/22/2005 6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

living in the desert, i love rain and i miss the tstorms from back home (kansas in case you've forgotten)..here it just smells like stinky lake butt and ppl get excited over the dumbest things out here(i.e. 30mp winds..please that's a breezy day back home)...as for cuddle time....close the door and keep all animals and children outside while cuddle time is in session...i'm glad you guys have pets, you're really getting practice for when you have kids, believe me, haha
Beth

6/22/2005 6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home