Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Semester comes to an end....sing song time

Yeah, so I just attended my last Film, Fiction and History in Latin America and Public Law/Judicial Processes classes. Woohoo! The first went ok, had a pretty good review session for the Final and I got my term paper back...got an A-. I was hoping for an A, but that's ok, from what I hear he's a tough grader. So I guess I'll just sit back and be happy even though there's a minus with the A. :) My law class didn't get their papers back because the teacher takes forever to grade them. Grrr! Final review portion of this class wasn't very helpful. Oh well, at least we got out early. So I have my English final paper due tomorrow. Yuck, so I'll be working on that tonight.

First though, I thought I'd share some of Baden's and Tigger's favorite songs with ya all...

Tiny Tigger Toes Traipsing Down the Streeeeeeet
Looking Awfully Neeeeaaaaatttt
Little Kitty Paws that Make My Life Complete

Baden, Baden, where'd ya get that bacon?
Baden, Baden, I think ya just might be Jamaican.
Baden, Baden your paws smell just like Cheetos.
Baden, Baden let's take a ride up to Kinko's.

Mr.Baden Your Puppy Paws are so Neat
Mr. Baden You Make My Life Complete
Mr. Baden I love you oh so much
Mr. Baden ya got a big 'ol butt

I da love my little Seanie Burger Butt, Seanie Burger Butt, Seanier Burger Butt
I da love my little Seanie Burger Butt,
He's my one and ooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Ok, I think that's it for now. I know, I've lost it! What can I say..that's what a full-time job and school load will do to a gal. Ok, so really I was nuts before then...but hey, that's ok! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger West Coast Mia said...

What a great song. Did you make that up all by yourself? That cracks me up that Baden's feet smell like Cheetos.

5/05/2005 11:02 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

*lol* Yes, being the big 'ol nerd that I am I made them all up. I'm just fascinated by Baden's paws. First off, they're so darn cute and they show the German Shepherd in him. He's got perfect little feet. Not only that, they are constantly changing smells. But they always come back to smelling like Cheesy Popcorn or Cheetos. At other times, it's more of a Caramel Popcorn smell. They always smell like a snack or dessert, never a main dish. Quite odd. I'm telling ya it sounds crazy but so true. They like their little songs. If you sing to Tigger he meows along with ya. Baden used to wag while you sang, but I think he's over it now. :) It's all part of Sean's evil plan to get Baden to like him more than me. Haha. Ok, I'm off to my English Final. Wish me luck. Love ya! Oh, I'll be posting pics of Freaky Deaky Dave cause he's such an attention whore and demanded that I do so. Hehe. ;o)

5/05/2005 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home