Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Right Wing Conspiracy Invades My Sis' Brain

So I had to take a break from my manic studying for my Legal final to report this late breaking news....


Ok, I love my sis to pieces. She's an amazing woman, but where did I go wrong with her? *sigh* How does this happen? I leave good 'ol Democratic California and maintain my liberal roots. She's still a Cali girl, yet has been converted by the other side. *weeping* Where's my sis and what have you Right Wing Nut Jobs done with her. Come back to the light Miss Mia...it's not to late. Come back!!

Here are her scores! *weeping*

Your Political Profile

Overall: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home