Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Politics Schmolitics

Ok, so until I met Sean I really did think I was middle-of-the-road in my political views. Perhaps, I was deluding myself (it wouldn't be the first time..hehe). Seriously, I knew I was closer to Democrat ideals than Republican, but I had always registered as non-partisan. Well, getting involved with my uber-Republican "right wing nut job" has confirmed for me that I am a proud "liberal wiener". So I took this test and here are my results. I agree with most of it, except the part that relates to Fiscal issues. I always thought this was the one area where I actually leaned more to the right. I think the questions they asked were loaded though. Haha! :) Oh, well maybe I am a pure leftist since I'm not at all impressed with the Bush "tax breaks". Keep it and put it towards the huge deficit that this Administration has created. Ok, that's all I'm saying. (Dave, it's my blog so keep your misguided Republican views to yourself..neener neener neener.) :)

Take the quiz at the following webpage:
http://www.blogthings.com/liborconquiz/

Your Political Profile

Overall: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Social Issues: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

4 Comments:

Blogger Ok...I'm lost said...

Your Political Profile
Overall: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal .

Personal Responsibility: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal

Ethics: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal


:o) lol

5/11/2005 9:51 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Wow, I'm surpised you have any "liberal" in you. Don't they kick ya out of the Young Republicans of America club for that? Guess that means you'll have to give back your free Bush bobble head toy. Hmm, Baden could use a new chew toy. Hehehe! I crack myself up.

Wish me luck..I'm studying like a mad woman for a Public Law final this afternoon. Damn legal mumbo jumbo- it's putting me to sleep! :)

5/11/2005 10:25 AM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

I am a little surprised by my results on this quiz. I always thought that I was "middle of the road" as well... leaning towards the conservative side because of my upbringing. BUT, my scores almost exactly matched yours. I guess I can call myself a liberal now!

5/12/2005 4:39 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Yeah, thank goodness. I was beginning to feel like the only one! I knew you were a smart cookie. ;o)

5/12/2005 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home