Friday, May 13, 2005

A Must Read....Passionate & To The Point

So I came across this gentleman's blog around the time I first started mine last year. His blog concentrated on the then upcoming Presidential election. He spoke with intelligence, fortitude, and from his heart. I was disappointed after the election when he stopped blogging for a while. Well, he's back with a different blog now. Politics is still a large part of it, but not the only topic of discussion. Anyways, I always enjoy his writing and thought I'd share it with you all.

For those of my friends who are more conversative-minded [I love you all the same...:-)] and think that you'll find his blogs insightful as well. I hope you'll take the time to read it. I think if there's one thing that we can all stand to keep in mind is that you truly never know what it's like to walk in another's shoes. I know it sounds quite trite. But it applies to so many situations we may encounter in life. We can never completely feel the experiences, scars, pain and triumphs that encapsulate another person. So hopefully, we'll all remember to be more compassionate and respectful of each others differences. Ok, I'm getting off my soap box now. Enjoy the read!

http://americandreamslost.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

Wow...what a lovely thing to say about me!

It put a smile on my face when I saw your blog on my counter.

Thank you so much for the kind words!

g

5/15/2005 1:19 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

You're quite welcome and it's well-deserved. Thanks for the many hours of good reading! - Lisa

5/15/2005 9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home