Monday, May 02, 2005

More Pics

Ok, so I know there's a way to write a blog and have pics appear underneath it all in one section. However, I haven't quite figured out how to do it. So I'm going to attempt to get this right. Btw, for those of you Peeping Tom friends of mine, I've changed it so that you should be able to post a comment to my blog w/o having to be a registered Blogger user. Let me know if it works. :)

So last night I downloaded the 103 pics we've had stored in our digital camera since who knows when. Here's a random sampling of them. The entire album is on my Snapfish website. If you're interested in viewing it, let me know and I'll send you the link. Enjoy!

Btw, so we get home and have dinner. Everything is fine. I took a few Motrin when I got home to help with the rib/back soreness I've had on my right side for the last week and half from all the coughing I've been doing. Well, about a half hour ago I coughed and felt/heard this big popping noise. It almost sounded like a ballon popping. I instantly feel a shot of pain throughout my body. Whatever it was, I don't think it was a good sign. I'm in pain as I sit here with a bag of frozen sugar peas on my rib cage hoping to dull the stabbing pain. I'll let ya know how that goes. *sigh* One day...hopefully soon, I will be healthy again.

Ok, on to pics.....

2 Comments:

Blogger West Coast Mia said...

Missy,

It sounds like you need to go to the hospital and get checked out. Anytime you pop in your chest it isn't anything good. You better take care of yourself. We have a plans coming up and I hope that you are 100% better by then.

Those pictures are so adorable of Baden and Tigger. I wish I could give them big hugs and kisses.

Sean's fence looks awesome. It must be nice to have a handy man around. Mine isn't so handy around the house. But we do have a lot of handy friends which is just as nice. I love Home Depot so much. We applied for a Home Depot card and our credit line is crazy high to me. Steve got pretty excited and I said no way are we getting even near that. We catch the special were if you charge $299.00 or more you get 0% for a year. We pay it off and do it all over again. That way we aren't paying finance charges and it keeps our credit in good standing. After we bought the I found out that if you don't have anything recent on your credit when you apply for a loan it brings your credit score down. How stupid is that, you would think being responsible and paying for things with cash would be smart thing to do. Not so if you do that a lot of lenders don't want anything to do with you.

Enough babble when you get your album page done let me know. I love ya lots, Mia.

5/03/2005 3:06 PM  
Blogger Kjersten said...

I second the motion to have you go get your popping lung checked out. Doesn't sound very comfortable, hope you feel better soon!

In response to your other comment... I'm permenantly done with geog, I couldn't bring myself to write that paper for anything (what a wimp I am). Also, I asked Greg about Mamma Mia and he agreed to go... probably because he likes to find new singing-in-the-shower material. Anyway, let me know if you guys are interested... if not, I'm sure we'll be able to find something else that would be more fun for the boys.

5/04/2005 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home