Thursday, May 12, 2005

He may be Conservative..but he's still a testosterone-filled boy!

Ok, so my here are the results when my far Right honey took the quiz. I think he was suprised by his results, especially after hearing that my closet conservative sis had scored 100% across the board. I'm still to devasted to discuss this in detail. :)

And survey says.....

Your Political Profile

Overall: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal


Now although he may a die hard Sean Hannity & Bill O'reilly fan (yes, I know...I'm working on it..give me time..hehe), he's still a man which means the brain isn't always in charge.

I don't know if you all have seen it, but there's a commercial they keep playing on the cable channel TBS. It's for the new season of "The New Gilligan's Island". It's such a blatant display of using "sex" to sell a product. There's women in miniscule amounts of clothing and showering together. Now, Sean may be completely aware of how obviously sexist this is, but it doesn't stop him from looking up from his laptop every time it comes on. The blank man stare comes across his face. You know the look men get when their oogling a hot girl. And then next comes the sorta creepy leering smile. Ok, so it's not a full-on creepy smile, but there's the beginning of one. Which probably means that if it weren't for my presence and observation, he'd probably have a grin from ear to ear and drool dripping from one corner of his mouth. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kjersten said...

I saw that happen last night. Right after survivor Greg was grilling me about how much money I spend on clothes ("my entire wardrobe doesn't cost that much") when CSI came on... after a five minute gratuitous sex scene he finally started returning to earth. "Hello, is it okay if I talk now?"

5/13/2005 8:44 AM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Yeah, well shortly after this we saw the preview for Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Of course, Sean was in a trance when Angelina Jolie and her "DSL's" (his word) came on. Oh, and informed me..."Hey, I knew her before we met." So I replied, "Good, then let her and her DSL's go get ya the water you just asked me for." Punk, I tell ya! And he's one of the less piggish of the male race. Of course, I had to make him suffer a bit for the Angelina comment, especially since she's on my homewrecking hooker list along with Penelope Cruz. :)

5/13/2005 9:19 AM  
Blogger West Coast Mia said...

Bottom line all men can be such pigs. My hubby says it's natural. Natural is going #2 drooling over hot babes is a choice. Don't get me wrong a hot guy can stir something up for me but I have the class not to drool all over the carpet. I think they should be able to look just like we do. But not like it is their last supper.

Lis, when I emailed my political profile to you it came over wrong. Here are my true scores. You should like them a little better.

Overall: 55% Con 45% Lib
Social Issues: 50% Con 50% Lib
Personal Resp: 25% Con 75% Lib
Fiscal Issues: 100% Con 0% Lib
Ethics: 0% Con 100% Lib
Defense & Crime: 100% Con 0% Lib

5/13/2005 3:00 PM  
Blogger LaLa Lisa said...

Thank God!! Ok, Miss Mia you're my sis again. Haha! :) I was getting pretty scared there. I mean come on..just cause you guys have a Republican Governor again doesn't mean you have to convert! Haha!

Yeah, men definitely all have their oink oink moments! :)

5/13/2005 5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home